twenty six*

billie330 days before

billie
330 days before

we were cuddling on jasmine's bed when suddenly someone texted her. she reached for her phone and rolled her eyes.

"who's texting?" i looked up at her, lifting my head from her chest.

"alex wants to hang out," she simply said. "fuck her tho. she's an asshole," she sighed and squeezed my shoulder.

"you should hang out with aiden," i told her. i haven't seen them hanging out in a long time, mostly because jasmine's always with me.

"oh my god, i should," she said as if she realized how long it's been. she texted him, asking if he was free tomorrow.

"we totally forgot about the paris trip," i remembered. jasmine gasped and smiled widely.

"let's look now," she offered and unlocked her phone again. she found some hotels in paris and we chose the prettiest together.

you could see the eiffel tower from the windows, so we immediately agreed that it was perfect.

it wasn't even much expensive, we were really glad about that.

it took us a minute to process it. we don't know each other for not even a year and we're going to paris together.

not that i'm complaining.

"i can't believe we're going to paris in 2 weeks," she scoffed. "it's like a dream come true," she whispered and traced her fingers up and down my arm softly.

i pressed my lips against hers, slowly climbing into her lap. she wrapped her hands around my waist, squeezing it softly. "you're a dream come true to me," i whispered. she smiled and turned her head to the side, kissing me with more force than before.

suddenly i felt her hands slipping down. "is that okay?" she asked when her hands reached my ass.

"yeah," i answered, breathlessly. within a second, our lips were connected again and we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves.

my fingers were tangled in jasmine's hair, and when i tugged, she moaned softly. i smirked into the kiss and teased her lips with my tongue. she slightly opened her mouth, allowing us to make out.

she squeezed my ass, this time i was the one moaning. her hands guided my hips to slightly grind on her, making me feel things i didn't before.

"still okay?" she asked, making sure i was comfortable with everything. i nodded, a quiet moan slipping through my lips. she smiled against my lips and relaxed her hold on my ass, allowing me to go at my own pace.

i was nervous, but i knew i don't have to feel ashamed in front of her.

i started slow, i almost felt nothing from how soft i was grinding on her. that was until she pulled away from my lips and told me, "it's okay, don't be nervous. make yourself feel good," she told me, smirking as she noticed my red cheeks.