fourteen

don't forget to vote!!

jasmine416 days before

jasmine
416 days before

today, i'm hanging out with billie again. chris is starting to notice i'm always with a girl, and he keeps asking me when will she come over again.

which is weird, because he never cared if i had someone over.

he told me that she was different than the other girls and i should hang out only with billie.

honestly, that's what i've been doing for the past few weeks. i haven't hooked up with anyone and i'm feeling pretty good.

"billie's coming over," i informed chris. "you're gonna play fortnite and not bother us, right?"

"of course she is," he mumbled. "and no, i wouldn't step in your room while you're having someone over ever again, you don't have to worry,"

"geez, i thought you'll forget about that in a week," i frowned.

"it traumatized me," he said with a straight face. "now go away i wanna kill everyone,"

i sighed and closed his door and went downstairs to make myself some food, even though i know i'll be ordering taco bell in a bit.

i made pb&j sandwich and went to my bed again, where i watched youtube for a few minutes. billie should come any minute now.

like i said, a few minutes later i heard a knock on the door. i went downstairs and opened the door, being instantly met with a smiling billie with blonde hair.

and bangs.

"holy shi-"

"heyyy," she dragged out, and stepped inside. "i missed you!" she wrapped her hands around my neck, and mine went around her waist.

"hi baby," i chuckled. "i missed you mooore," i pulled away to get a better look at her. "why didn't you tell me you're getting your hair done today? what the fuck,"

"i wanted to surprise you," she giggled and looked up at me.

"you look fucking amazing," i brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"aw, thank you," she pouted. "i feel cute, not gonna lie," she giggled adorably and blushed.

"you are cute," i told her.

"thanks," she murmured. "can we go to your room now?"

"mhmm." i hummed and we headed upstairs. i noticed chris standing in the hallway, looking at us. "what do you want?"

"i just wanted to say hi to billie," he grinned. "hey billie,"

why is my thirteen-year-old brother checking billie out, can someone tell me?