six

jasmine496 days before

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

jasmine
496 days before

it's been 2 weeks since me and billie first hung out. honestly, we have been talking a lot, she's becoming more open with me and i love that.

i like the feeling when people trust you with something.

i mean, she told me about her family, so it's not something big, but definitely something right? she told me some things she didn't tell to anyone, so i feel trusted.

currently, we're at my house. we're watching a horror movie, and i'm having so much fun watching her being terrified.

she lets out a scream now and then, she's slowly cuddling into me more and more. she said she was just scared and that i shouldn't get so excited.

i'm not.

"jesus, bil. the neighbors hate me already. stop screaming so much," i laughed.

"why do they hate you?˚ she frowned. "they hear screams often or what?" she teased me.

"yeah," i confirmed. i don't think she expected that answer, her mouth hung open for a few seconds. "they always knock and shit,"

"that must be annoying as fuck," she snorted. "jesus! ew look at that blood," she made a disgusted face and pointed at the screen.

"wow," i said.

"you don't think it's disgusting?" she asked, surprised. "you have a blood kink, don't you," she grinned and tickled my sides. i slapped her hands away and held them together, smirked, and continued to watch the movie.

she's finally quiet.

for your information, i do not have a blood kink.

when the movie ended, billie scooted over to her side and unwrapped her arms from me. she stood up and adjusted the sleeves of her hoodie, and asked me if i was hungry.

i gladly answered that i am.

she ordered us some taco bell, and before i knew it, i was getting yelled at for never having taco bell before. "how could you not have a fucking taco bell?"

"i don't know," i shrugged. "it's not that interesting to me,"

she narrowed her eyes at me, pretending to be disappointed. "i don't know if this friendship's gonna work with you acting like this,"

"like what?"i raised my eyebrows.

"i don't have one friend who doesn't like taco bell." she rolled her eyes at me.

"glad to be your first," i stuck my tongue out cockily. she let out a huff and didn't say anything in return.

"should be here in 10 minutes," she mumbled and turned off her phone.

"tell me more about you," i demanded. "i feel like i don't know anything,"

"then ask me questions," she shrugged. "i don't know how to start a conversation about me,"

"okay," i cleared my throat before asking her, "have you ever been in love?"

"yeah," she nodded. "but the love wasn't reciprocated, so, it was pretty shitty,"

"did you enjoy the relationship?"

"i mean it was nice. but i was naive as fuck, i thought that he loves me and actually cares about me. it wasn't true of course. i realized that he just wanted me for his pleasure, so i eventually dumped him." she scoffed.
"then i had a girlfriend for a few months, but we broke up because she found someone else,"

i sighed. "i fucking hate these assholes. always acting like they're so in love, right?" she nodded in agreement.

"have you been in love?" she asked me.

"there was this girl, like, two years ago," i started. "i gave her everything i had. she cheated on me after 10 months of the relationship,"

"so i decided to say fuck love and never fall in love again, which is not possible. but for now, i don't want that shit," i shook my head with a laugh.

"fuck love," she cheered. "and fuck men,"

"hell yeah! fuck all men," i snorted and clapped my hands together. "is that your coming out or..?"

"i don't wanna be labeled," she explained and ran her hand through her hair. "but men are disgusting; all they wanna do is to touch you with these rusty ass hands,"

"for real," i agreed with her. "i haven't met many men who take care of themselves,"

"you see it rarely," she scoffed. before we could continue talking shit about men, my phone rang, meaning the food is finally here. "oh, you're about to taste heaven,"

"i did before, but, okay," i shrugged. she looked at me weirdly and went to open the door, there was a guy with our food. she thanked him, took the food, and sat beside me on her couch.

"okay, so. my favorite food is bean burritos, and if you wanna be my friend, you must like it," she seriously told me;  though i knew she was joking.

she gave me one of the bean burritos she ordered and watched me intensively taste it. when i took a bite, my eyebrows frowned together, and quickly chewed it.

"it's not the best thing i've ever eaten, but it's good," i admitted.

"what's the best thing you've ever eaten?" she narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms together on her chest. "i'm curious,"

"coconut," i simply said. "that's it,"

"what's so good about coconut?" she asked me, confused as if she hasn't eaten coconut before.

"reminds me of good memories, i don't know," i explained simply. "why do you like raspberry so much?"

"i like the combination of sweet and sour,"

"hmm," i hummed. "i like sweet and salty more,"

"cool." she said. "we always have the most random conversations ever, jesus christ," she giggled and took a bite of her burrito.

"yeah, that's true," i snorted. "i don't really care tho. i like every conversation with you, so,"

"aw, how nice of you." she pouted. i couldn't tell if it was an ironic pout, she made it hard to tell.

"don't act like you don't like conversations with me too, bitch,"

"hmm, no,"

🌸

pink flowers | billie eilishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें