twenty two

so sorry for this btw

jasmine
399 days before

when we stepped inside my house, i didn't even have to look at billie to see her needy facial expression.

when we decided to go to my place, it was an innocent plan. the car ride was the reason the tension between us was sexual.

"come here," i whispered and placed my hands on her hips. she stepped closer to me, raised her eyebrows, and waited for my next action.  she rolled her eyes playfully and stood on her tippy toes, kissing me slowly and passionately.

impatient brat.

she tangled her fingers into my hair, trying to pull me impossibly closer. we made out for a few minutes until we ran out of air.

"do you know how much i adore you?" i asked when we pulled away, tilting my head to the side.

"and do you know how much i adore you?" she softly spoke. "you're the best thing that's happened to me," she admitted and gave me a soft smile.

"no, i think that's you," i rasped out. "come on," i grabbed her by her wrist to take us into my bedroom.

when i touched her wrist i saw her tensing up, but i chose to not say anything about it at this moment. i didn't want her to know i noticed.

billie grabbed me by my shirt as soon as we stepped into the bedroom. she pulled me into her, almost making us fall.

she kissed me with force, moaning into my mouth. i squeezed her hips in my hands; one of my favorite things about billie.

"god, you're so fucking hot," i rasped out. "i've wanted to do this for so long, you don't even know,"

for not even a second, i saw her eyebrows frowning together. she quickly tried to cover it up with a smile. "me too," she said.

"hey," i stopped her from trying to kiss me. "are you okay?" i asked, concerned. i felt like she was just horny and needed some relief, not that she wanted to have sex with me.

"yeah, why?" she raised her eyebrows and squeezed my hand that was on her hip. "i wanna do this,"

"bil, are you sure? i saw you hesitating. it's okay if you changed your mind for some reason, but i need you to talk to me," i told her.

she sighed and rested her forehead on my chest. "i just- i'm sorry, fuck," she whispered.

"what's going on? was it something i said?" i frowned and cupped her face in my hands. she tore her eyes away from mine and looked around the room.