ten

billie432 days before

billie
432 days before

"hey, wanna come over?" jasmine asked me through the phone.

"you miss me?" i giggled, earning a groan from her. "sure, be there in 10," i chuckled and hung up. i don't really even know how it happened, but i'm glad it did.

 i found trust in her, i guess, or at least tried to stop overthinking everything and let myself have a friend.

i don't regret it. i haven't had the feeling of a new friend in a long time.

but there's this weird rumor going on about her. everyone is warning me that she's using girls and that she's hooked up with half of the school. i don't know if i should believe it or not, but i don't care.

it's not like me and she are in a relationship or hooking up. i don't have to be scared of anything.

i just have to be a little careful with my hormones.

i threw on a random outfit and did the normal routine you do when you're coming to someone's house.

after getting ready I went to my car. the way to jasmine's house lasts about 10 minutes, it's not that far away.

soon i arrived. i checked myself in the small mirror above my head and made sure that my hair wasn't weird or something.

right when i was about to knock, the door flew open and revealed smiling jasmine. "hi angeel," she giggled and hugged me tightly.

i actually started liking the nicknames she's giving me.

"were you stalking me?" i raised my eyebrows, assuming from how she opened the door before i could even knock.

"no," she quickly shook her head and changed the topic as soon as possible. "how was the ride?"

"good, i guess,"

"how are you, jaz?"

"i'm great," she smiled. "what about you, bil?"

"oh, i'm great too," i nodded and took off my shoes.

"we both lying, right?" she grinned and leaned against the wall. "i can see it in your eyes,"

"no, i mean, i'm not great like i said, but i'm not horrible. i feel pretty okay," i shrugged. "maybe a little sad, but, still okay,"

"oh, today's tuesday, right? i forgot about my therapy, damn," she sucked on her teeth. "i'm so stupid, you didn't have to come if you feel sad. but i can comfort you," she offered.

"i'm fine," i giggled. "i'm not that sad, therapy was good today,"

"that's good," she smiled. "but are you okay in general?" she frowned as we started heading to her room.

"yes, don't worry about me that much," i pointed out the yes. "i'm alive, that's all that matters,"

"are you okay?" i narrowed my eyes at her, making her chuckle, and nodded.