Chapter Thirty

For five days, no one in Storybrooke has any clue to where Emma was at. Robin, Killian, and David has been walking around town, asking questions to everyone about Rumple and Neal, but they couldn't get any answers from the town.

For the past five days, Killian and Riley misses Emma more than anyone else in the town. Riley desperately wants Emma to come home and it killed Killian seeing Riley like this. He feels like Riley now, wanting Emma to come home and just be in his arms. He misses everything about her so much. He wants her to go home.

On the fifth day of Emma's disappearance, Killian, Robin, and David was all at the police station. Regina, Mary, Henry and Riley was all at Regina's place for the day as the search for Emma Swan continues. Robin was looking at the computer screen in David's office as Killian and David was looking at folder's filled with Neal and Rumple's background.

"Do you guys got any clues yet?" Robin asks them from David's office.

David sighs. "No! We don't! Do you?" He yells back at Robin.

"No I don't." Robin yells back.

Killian was looking at Neal's criminal background information. Neal has been arrested about a few times for robbery in the last five years about 8 years ago in a town of Boston. Looks like Emma dated a wrong guy. A really wrong guy.

Killian sighs and looks at Neal's background information. He sees his eye color, gender, height, weight, birth year and birth place. Killian looks at his birth place for a moment. Neal's birth place was in Boston. He looks up at David. "Hey David?"

David looks up at Killian. "Yes?" He asks him.

"Can you see what is Rumple's birth place." He tells him.

David moves his papers for a moment before he stops and looks at a sheet of paper. He looks back at Killian. "Boston." He tells him.

Killian sets the folder down onto the desk and walks over to David's office and looks at Robin. "Can you see where Rumple was put into prison at?" He asks him.

Robin nods his head and he starts typing stuff onto the computer. He stops typing and starts clicking on stuff. David comes in and stops beside of Killian as the two see Robin do the work.

"This website saids that Rumple was put into Suffolk County Jail." Robin tells him.

"And where would the jail be at?" Killian asks him.

Robin looks back onto the screen and types the name of the jail. He looks back at David and Killian and answers the question. "In Boston."

Killian nods his head and looks down for a moment. David and Robin looks at him in concern. "Jones, what do you have in mind?" David asks him.

"Neal and Rumple's hometown is Boston. I remember the night Emma was taken Rumple told me that him and Neal were closed buddies in years. Neal was arrested plenty of times in Boston for robbery and Rumple was put into jail in Boston for murder." Killian starts explaining to them.

"What are you saying Killian?" Robin asks, wanting to know what Killian was thinking about.

"What I'm saying is I think I know where Emma is." He saids, getting to the point of the conversation.

"You're saying that Rumple, Neal, and Emma are in Boston?" David asks him with suspicious in his tone.

Killian looks at David and nods his head. "Pretty sure they are living in a middle of nowhere, but I know that they are in Boston."

David and Robin looks at each other before back at Killian. "We'll leave tomorrow morning. For now it's night time and we need rest." David tells the men.