Chapter Twenty

Right after Killian found out Rumple escapes from prison, Killian's plan was to go to the school and tell Emma right away. He shouldn't do this to interrupt Emma's teaching to her students, but they needed to know right away.

He walks out of David's office and grabs his jacket that was resting on his chair. David and Robin walks out of the office as well and had some confusing looks on their faces.

"Where are you going Killian?" David asks him.

Killian grabs his keys that was resting on his desk. He turns his head and looks at David and Robin. "I need to get to Emma fast. She needs to know about this quickly."

"Wait, you're going to the school and going to tell her in front of her class?" Robin asks.

Killian looks at him with wide eyes like he was the craziest person in the world, asking his the craziest question he has heard in a while, which is true.

"No Robin. I'm going to talk to her privately." He answers quickly.

Robin and David looks at each other before back at Killian. "We we're just going to tell Regina and Mary but if you want to tell them two along with Emma that can be fine with us." David suggests.

"I'll tell them for you guys. I'll be right back." He tells him before walking out of the door and out into the parking lot.

Killian gets into his car after a few minutes of walking across the parking lot to get to his car. He puts the keys to the ignition and starts it quickly. He drives out of the parking lot and out onto the road in seconds.

0o0o0o0o0o0o

In less than 5 minutes Killian made it to the school. He gets out of his car and walks into the front of the school. He can hear the kids screaming and playing at the playground as he was walking to the school. When he got into the school, he immediately walk to Regina's office, where Regina was talking to a woman.

Regina turns her head and smiles when she sees Killian. "Killian. What a surprise. What brings you here?" She asks.

"I need to tell you something." He answers.

Regina had a concern look on her face. "What is it?"

Killian sighs as he answers the question. "Rumple escape from prison."

Regina and the woman that she was talking to gaps as there jaws drop and eyes were wide. "How?" The woman asks him.

Killian shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. Robin, David and I just saw it from the news before I got over here."

"Oh man this is horrible. Are you planning on going to tell Emma about this?" Regina asks.

Killian nods his head at her. "I will. That's why I came into this school. You can tell all of the other teachers but I don't want any kids in this school nor this town to know about this." He tells her.

Regina nods her head in understanding. "I know. I will never tell my son about this. Not ever. Kids shouldn't know about Rumple and his history." She saids.

"They shouldn't. Tell Mary first before anybody. David really wants her to know." He orders her in a serious tone.

Regina nods her head at his command. "You stay here and I'll get Emma for you." She suggests.

"That would be helpful thank you." He tells her with a smile on his face.

Regina smiles back at him. "No problem." Then she walks away from Killian and out of the office. Killian walks out of the office and outside at the front of the school. He takes out his phone and starts texting both Robin and David.