Chapter Eleven

Heyy guys! Apparently there was internet at the place I am staying for a few days. I work on this chapter during our long drive. So here you go!

The pic above is Emma's dress for her date with Killian! Enjoy this chapter!

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"You and Ms. Swan are together now?"

Riley and Killian was at their house, eating breakfast that morning. Killian looks up at his daughter, seeing her taking a bite of her cereal before she looks back at him. He was unsure to how to answer that question or what to say.

"I mean we haven't had our first date yet but you can say that." Killian answers.

Riley ate her last bite of her cereal and then gets up from the table. She walks into the living room and Killian follow her. Killian sits onto the couch. His eyes were focus on Riley.

"Don't you like it?" Killian asks her.

Riley looks back at her father like he was the craziest person in the world. "I do like it. That means I can spend time with Emma more." Riley explains her answer.

Killian chuckles at her response. "You really do love Emma that much?" He asks her.

Riley nods her head quickly. "I love Emma so much daddy. I am hoping she can be my mom too. Also I know you love her too as well. She can make us a family again. We can be a happy family." She saids.

Killian was surprised. Riley wants another parent to take care of her. She wants to have a family again. Just like Milah, Killian and her was a family. Now that Milah is gone, Killian does need another lover while Riley needs another parent. Riley and her words. They were true.

"I want a happy family soon. Emma, we'll see if she can be the one to save us." Killian saids softly to her.

"I know she will!" Riley saids then looks at her dad in confusion. "Is the date tonight?"

Killian nods his head. "Yep. Tonight is my night with Emma. I have already told Regina and she'll be taking care of you tonight. I'll be picking you up right after school then take you to Regina before the date." Killian explains.

Riley nods her head then looks at the digital clock that was in the microwave and she gasps at what time it was.

Killian looks at her in confused. "What are you looking at?" He asks her in confusion. Then he turns his head and looks at what Riley was looking at.

7:53 am.

Killian's eyes were wide. "Dang it! About to be late for work and your school. Let's go Riley!" He orders. Killian jumps up from the couch and grabs his coat. Riley grabs her book bag as Killian opens the front door. Riley runs out of the door and into the car. Killian shuts the door and locks it before running to the car. In seconds, the car was out of the yard.

0o0o0o0o0o

Emma, Regina and Mary was sitting at a bench in front of a playground later on that day. The kids was at recess and playing around the playground. Mary and Regina was talking to each other while Emma's head was down, her eyes focus on her intertwined hands.

Emma was nervous about tonight. It was the night of her first date. She hasn't been dating anybody for two years. Neal was the last person she dated and he left her. She was afraid that they were going to leave her. Leave her and let her be alone again. That's why she can't trust men easily, but Killian got her and made her trust him easily, which was her own mistake.