Chapter Seven

It was the day after Emma and Killian met together. Killian already got Riley to school and decided to meet David at Granny's.

The air was humid and wet after the rain came into the city last night and pour all throughout the night. It was a cloudy day in Storybrooke when Killian got to Granny's diner. He parked his car on the road to the side of the restaurant and turn off his car. He remove himself from the way and walks away from it towards the diner.

He looks around him, seeing people walking alone or with another person. He can hear couple of cars passing him by ever 10 seconds or so. Killian walks up to the diner and opens the door.

He can already hear that bell ringing as he step into the diner. Granny, who was the boss around the diner, sees Killian and smiles warmly at him.

"Hey Killian. Glad to see you again." Granny saids.

Killian looks at her and smiles at her back. "Pleasure to meet you again Granny." Granny nods as she goes back wiping the counters.

Killian looks around the diner for a moment til he sees that familiar figure only five feet away from him.

David was looking at a sheet of paper in front of him. He was at the last booth close to the back from of the diner with no food or drink on the table. The only thing on the table was a folder filled with a thick stack of papers in a folder.

Killian walks over to him and stops beside the booth. David looks up from the piece of paper and slowly grins as he looks at him.

"Killian. Nice to see you again." David saids, a little bit of happiness in his voice.

Killian grins at him. "Can I join you?" He asks.

David nods his head. "Sure. Don't bother me a bit."

Killian thanks his before he sits at a seat in front of David. "What have you been up to?" Killian asks as he was looking at the folder.

David sighs as he puts the sheet of paper down onto the table and rubs his forehead with both of his hands. "I'm just looking at some police records from people in this town...well not just some people just one person."

"Well who is this person you're talking about?" Killian asked with suspicious tone in his voice.

David looks at him for a moment. He gulps big before he opens his mouth for a moment til he closes it again.

Killian calls Ruby to the table and Ruby immediately walks over to him. "Can you give David and I a cup of water please?" He asks her. Ruby nods her head before walking away from the two.

A few moments later, Ruby comes back and gives Killian and David a glass of icy, cold water. Killian nods at her and thanks her before Ruby walks away from the two again.

"Thanks. I needed that." David saids in relief before taking a sip of water and putting it back onto the table. Killian also takes a big gulp of water before putting it back onto the table.

"It's alright. Who is this person anyway?" Killian asks again once more.

Davids looks at the sheet that was beside of him and picks it up before answering his question.

"His name is Rumple Gold. He use to work at a pawn shop down across from this street. Everybody in Storybrooke kinda like the man, but everybody in this town knew Rumple was a bad guy."

Killian looks at David, his eyes knitted together in confusion. "What did he do?" He asks in confusion.

David looks away from Killian. Killian can see his jaw clenched in anger. Rumple must've have done something very bad. Very bad that nobody in this town wants to hear at all.