Chapter Eighteen

The alarm woke Emma up from her deep sleeping. She turns off her alarm with a loud smack, making it made no sound. Emma still had her eyes close. She felt something very different. She felt warmer than usual and felt something around her waist. Her eyebrows knitted in confusion as she opens her eyes. She sees herself in someone's chest, which make her sigh in relief.

She was still in Killian's arms. Her head laying in his chest. She remember about what her and Killian talk about last night. Where she finally confesses her true feelings for him. Where he told her that he loves her and that him and Riley needed her so much. She loved that night. She can't possibly think of any other night that she loved.

"Good morning sleeping head." She heard Killian's voice.

She turns her head, seeing him smiling big at her. His blue eyes makes her feel her stomach flipping already. She smiles big at him. "Morning."

She leans her head towards him and kisses him softly. He quickly kisses back. It was slow and sweet. It was quickly deepened when Killian roll over, making him on top of Emma. She smiles as she was still kissing him. It turn into hunger and passionate. Emma had her arms wrapped around his neck. The two were smiling at each other into the kiss.

After moments of kissing each other, Killian slow it down back to soft and sweet. Killian kisses her one last time before slowly pulling away. He opens his eyes when Emma open her eyes. She giggles at him, which make him smile at her.

"I love you Swan." He whispers to her.

Emma smiles big at him. "I love you too Jones." She whispers back.

His eyes move to the clock and sighs. "You need to get ready. Still have to go to work today." He tells her softly.

She groans. "I wish this was summertime."

He grins at her. "I know but we are very close." He tells her.

Killian pecks her lips before getting off of her. He walks out of the guest room. Emma gets up from the bed and walks out of the bedroom.

Killian walks over into Emma's bedroom where Riley was still sleeping. He sees his daughter's mouth open as she was sleeping on the bed. He smiles at the sight of his daughter sleeping. He walks over to the bed and carries her out of the bed. Riley's head was on Killian's shoulder, but her mouth was still open.

Killian carries her out of the bedroom and out of the house. Emma was following him this whole time. Emma helped him by opening the door right beside the driver's door. Killian thanked her before putting her softly into her car seat. He buckle her before shutting the door.

He walks back into the house and puts on his shoes. He grabs Riley's shoes and her jacket from the living room. He walks into the kitchen, seeing Emma holding his jacket in one hand and the other hand is his keys. He walks up to her, smiling softly at her.

"Thank you Swan." He saids before crashing his lips onto hers. The two kiss slowly and with all sweetness in it for a while. Killian pulls away, but not too far. He pecks her lips before completely pulling away.

"See you later love." He whispers.

She smiles at him. "See you later."

Killian walks out of the kitchen and out of the house. Emma touches her lips with her fingers softly. His kisses makes her lips tingle sometimes. She was smiling goofily as she was getting ready for the day.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

It was only 7:30 when Emma got to the school. She was still on time so she wasn't late for school. She walks into the front office, seeing Regina and Mary talking in Regina's office.