Chapter Twenty Three

Throughout the couple weeks, the month was already turn into April. The temperature was getting warmer, flowers and leaves are now fully grown back into the world. It was a beautiful season of spring.

Throughout those couple weeks, there hasn't been any signs of Rumple. Killian, David, and Robin has been working their very best to get some more information about how he escape from prison and if he was on his way back into Storybrooke. There hasn't been any information out into the world, yet.

Throughout those couple weeks, Emma is still battling hard with her depression. For the first time in two weeks, Emma didn't even thought about killing or hurting herself, which was very awesome because that means she is kicking depression out of her life. There has been some ups and downs everyday, but with the help of Killian, Riley and her friends, Emma was and still is battling to get depression.

It was one afternoon after school. Emma was all alone in her classroom right after her students left for the day. Killian left work early to take Riley to her doctor's appointment right after school. He promised her that he'll see her after the appointment, and she already knows he will.

Emma didn't have any meetings that day and Regina was letting all of the teachers to leave right after school. Emma planned on leaving to go to Killian's house, just like what she told him early that morning before she can start working. After about 10 minutes after the students was dismissed, she grabs her stuff and leaves her classroom.

She walks out of the school and into her yellow bug. As she was walking, she can feel something unusual around her. She stops walking in the middle of the parking lot, her eyes down onto the road, her face turn into concern. She feels like someone was watching her. Watching her from far distance. Emma moves her eyes onto the roads and buildings in front of her. She doesn't see anybody looking at her, but she still feels like she is being watch.

She walks over to her yellow bug and grabs her keys from her purse and starts unlocking her car. As she was unlocking her car, she doesn't know a man was slowly walking behind of her.

"Hello Emma Swan."

A voice right behind of her made her jump badly. She turns around and looks at the person she didn't expect nor wanted to see. Neal Cassidy was right in front of her. He was grinning at her.

"Neal?" She asks in surprise to see him.

"Did you miss me?" He asks with a smile big on his face.

Emma looks down at Neal, a shocking look quickly change into an angry look. "No I don't. Not after what you did to me." She saids coldly.

Neal groans as she continues to unlock her car. "Come on Emma. It was only couple years ago. Why can't you forgive me? I have already told you I was sorry."

Emma turns her head, glaring cold as ice to her ex boyfriend. "Listen Neal. I have loved you for four years and the only thing you wanted to do this whole time was to sleep with me. So no I am not going to forgive you." She saids coldly.

Neal groans again, making Emma roll her eyes at him. "Please Emma, I still love you. I would love to be with you again. Please Emma." He complains to her.

Emma finally unlocks her door and takes out her keys. "Sorry Neal. I can't love. I am already with the love of my life." She tells him.

Neal let's out a dry chuckle. "Let me guess, with Killian Jones." He saids with a serious tone.

Emma freezes from her spot. She looks up at Neal in suspicious. "How in the world do you know who Killian is?" She asks.

Neal gives her an evil grin. "I have known him for a very long time Emma. He should know. Ask him." He gives her a dry chuckle.