ACT 5 - nine.

"I told you I needed some time alo-" Lando said as he opened the door but stopped as soon as he saw me standing in front of him.

"Rae" he cleared his throat and stood a little straighter before fixing his curls.

"Lando" I said softly. "I saw your girl at the bar and I thought you maybe needed someone to keep you company, but I guess I will just go"

I took a step back slowly before he grabbed me by my arm. "Please don't go"

"I won't" I smiled, walking in his room. Of course he got the suite again.

"Rae" my name rolled over his lips as a low roar. "You're driving me mad"

"I miss you, I truly miss you" his voice was low, rough.

And for a slight second I thought he was telling the truth. For a second, I actually believed him.

"Vi always tells me not to be gentle with her" he said, bringing his lips closer to my ear. "I was always gentle with you, remember?"

I shuddered and closed my eyes. Every inch of my body was telling me to rip his clothes off his body.
Every memory was coming back to me.

The feeling when he was deep inside of me, his lips against mine, his fingers brushing against my body.

"I always took my time with you, I always made sure you finished first" he whispered.

He put a strain of hair behind my ear and kissed my neck. His hand was behind my neck, his other hand around my waist.

Snap out of it Rae, he's manipulating you.

He put his hand on my face, my chin between his thumb and index finger, so I was looking straight at him.

"Tell me you don't love me anymore and I'll sign your papers" he whispered, brushing his thumb against my lower lip.

He moved his face closer to mine, our lips only inches from each other.

My heart was beating so fast and I was afraid he could feel it too.

"Tell me you don't want me" his lips almost brushed against mine. "Tell me you aren't thinking about kissing me right now"

Snap out of it, now!

"Why would I want someone's leftovers?" I said, also in a whisper, which made him take a step back immediately.

He was speechless.

"Sign the goddamn papers Lando and move on, your girl is alone at the bar downstairs"

He looked at me and it was obvious that he didn't really care about the latter.

"I won't sign them"

I sighed. "Why not Lando?"

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"For fuck sakes Lando, sign the papers or I'll end the contract between Mclaren and Hilton" I took a step closer to him as I raised my voice.

"You'll do that nonetheless. It doesn't matter if I sign them or not" he sighed.

Finally, I finally saw him genuine in a long time. I saw the Lando who I fell in love with again.

"Then why won't you sign them?"

"Because I'm not ready to lose you completely" his voice matched the look in his eyes.

He wasn't lying, he wasn't manipulating me, he was telling the truth.

"You're dating.." I didn't even know her name. "Violet" he helped me.

"Violet" I nodded. "You lost me when you decided to leave me when I needed you the most, you lost me when you kissed her for the first time"

"I didn't mean to leave you alone" he sighed. "But you did" I added.

"You lost me already and a piece of paper isn't gonna change that"

He looked at me for a couple of seconds before grabbing the papers and he signed every single one of them.

"I hope you'll be happy" he said as he gave me the papers. "Thanks" I said, looking at the papers.

I looked up at him, forcing a smile on my face. "I hope you'll be happy too"

I walked to the door, I needed to get out before we would do something stupid.

"Rae" his voice stopped me. "Are you gonna break the contract?"

I looked back at him but I didn't answer. I just walked out of his room.

I didn't answer because I didn't know myself.