fourteen.

Lando's POV

I walked with Rae in the paddock, I was so excited to show her off to my team and everyone.

She was so unbelievably pretty.

"Are you okay?" I looked at her, she looked a bit tense, maybe a little nervous.
I knew Rae for a while now and she was never nervous.

She nodded. "Yes, I am just excited to see you race"

And I was excited to have her in my garage.

I intertwined our fingers and walked closer to her. Max walked passed us, looking at her up and down. It was clear that he still liked her.

They dated for about two years and he dumped her for Kelly.

Big mistake if you ask me. Just look at her, she was incredibly beautiful, she was ambitious and even though I hated her at first, she turned out to be so sweet.

She also stopped smoking for me.

"So" she shook me out of my thoughts as we walked in the hospitality. "You looked so handsome yesterday"

"Look at you though" I pulled her against my body as I was leaning against a wall. "You're so beautiful"

She bit her lower lip and her eyes looked at me as if she wanted to undress me here and now.

I wouldn't complain though. The cuddle sessions late at night became harder and harder.

Just like my dick.

I couldn't wait to explore her body and treat her how she deserved to be treated, but I had to be patient.

I wasn't gonna push her.

"So unfortunately I have to go to the drivers parade" I groaned a little, pulling her even closer against my body.

"I think you should better wait a couple more minutes" she chuckled and looked down. Thinking about having sex with her, made my dick think it was actually happening.

Not yet, not yet.

"Your fault though" I smiled, brushing my fingers against her cheek. I put her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek a couple of times. "You're so cute"

She giggled and it was the cutest thing.

"You're the cutest" she mumbled before taking a step back. "Now go baby"

I chuckled and wanted to walk away but she grabbed my hand, pulled me back and pressed her lips against mine.

She pecked my lips a couple of times. "Now you can go"

Fuck, I was falling so fast.

———————————-

"So you're dating Rae?" Max asked as he leaned against the railing of the truck.

We were on the drivers parade together, it was mostly us talking and waving to the fans a few times.

He obviously knew the answer to his question. We flew here together.

"I am" I nodded.

"Are you sure about her?" He asked. Was he serious right now? He dated her for two years so she couldn't be that bad.

I titled my head a little. "Why do you ask?"

He shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

He asked because he still liked her or was I imagining things?

"Little muppet is in love" Carlos said as he patted my back and stood next to us.

"What's her name again?" He asked with a smile on his face, just as I was about to tell him, Max interrupted me. "Rae"

Carlos and Max looked at each other for a little while. There was something they knew about her.

"What?" I asked as I looked at both of them.

"Nothing, I'm happy for you" Carlos brushed it off and patted my back again.

Max nodded in agreement but I could see he wasn't genuine.

I put my arms on the railing and leaned against it. I didn't care, she was mine. She was literally mine, I married her.

But I had to admit that I didn't know her very well. We fell for each other so quickly, I don't even know how it happened.