ACT 3 - seven.

@RaeDelvey: It's a black dress kind of night

Liked by @Charlottesine, @LandoNorris, @RhettWyat and 301.849 others.

@Charlottesine: WOW ❤️
@RhettWyat: Text me when ur lonely princess
@user1: lol Lando liked
@user2: they're probably back together...
@user3: cover up, you look like a fool
@user4: are u dating Lando?
@user5: maybe u can fix your hotel first before going out like that?

I sighed as I put my phone away. I gained a lot of followers lately, obviously because of Lando.

We dropped little hints that we were back together here and there and I received so much hate.

We didn't even confirm it yet, so I could only imagine what it would be like if we actually did.

I was used to it, I grew up with people not believing in me or people who hated me because I got everything I wanted.
My life was perfect in their eyes.

Which wasn't, my life wasn't perfect at all.

I had the constant pressure, my dad didn't give me love, he didn't see me as his daughter, he saw me as someone who could take over Hilton hotels.

Our family dinners only consisted of talks about work or insults.

"Baby, are you ready?" Lando shook me out of my thoughts as he walked in the bathroom.

We both got dressed up very nicely and we also matched as we were both wearing black.

"Yeah that outfit is way too sexy" Lando said as he walked up to me. His hands traveled over my hips and his eyes did the same.

"You can take it off after the event though" I smirked, which probably made him even more horny.

"Why not now?"

I put my hand on his chest, softly pushing him away. "Because we're already too late"

"You have a point there" Lando nodded while looking at his watch. "But we will continue this when we get back"

He held his hand out with a smirk. We were definitely gonna continue this later tonight.

We walked in the event only half an hour later. It was a fancy event, everyone was dressed up and there was playing slow music.

I don't know what was expected from me. What were we supposed to do?

"What do we need to do? Who do we need to talk to or what are we trying to win here?" I leaned closer to Lando and whispered.

He frowned a little. "We don't need to do anything, we just need to enjoy ourselves"

Enjoy ourself at a fancy event like this? We don't actually need to do something?

Lando probably noticed I was confused, out of my comfort zone. I was so used to this kind of events, but I always had a mission, I never enjoyed myself.

"Dance with me?" Lando asked. I chuckled. "Are you serious?" This dress was way too tight to dance properly.

"When was the last time you did something for the first time?" Lando asked, as if he was daring me.

"I assure you, I've danced before" I resisted. I danced a lot of times, I used to go out every single night.

"But not with me" he nudged me.

No that was true.

"So, Mrs Norris, can I have this dance?" He asked as he held his hand out for me.

I put my hand in his and smiled. "Of course Mr. Norris"

We walked to the dance floor and he pulled me against his body.

We started dancing but I could already tell that he didn't dance a lot in his life. But I did, I had to go to so many events like this in my life before.

I chuckled a little at how clumsy and nervous he looked.

It was actually very cute.

He pulled me even closer against his body, he was trying to show me that we didn't need to be perfect, that we could dance however we wanted.

So I put my head on his shoulder and let go of my walls. He broke them down.

"Are you ready to make this official again?" He whispered.

My heart started beating faster because I wanted this to be official again, but I was also scared of the hate I would receive.

But Lando was way more important and I could handle the hate. I could handle it.

I definitely could.

"I would love to" I smiled and looked at him. "Fuck, you make me so happy" he whispered before rubbing his nose against mine and kissing me softly.

He made me so happy too. I couldn't explain the feeling he gave me.

I would do everything for him, even if it meant that I had to receive hate.