four.

It was the first race of the season and I went to Bahrein to support Lando.

I was happy Isa and Charlotte decided to join me because otherwise I would be bored out of my mind.

Lando gave me three paddock passes without any hesitation, he didn't even ask me for who they were or why.

He didn't care about what I did anyways.

The three of us were sitting in front of the Mclaren hospitality.

"Did you see the men in red already?" I chuckled as I put out my cigarette. "No, fortunately not" Charlotte answered.

She was fiddling with the ring around her finger, a sign that she was nervous and I couldn't blame her. She was about to see her ex with someone else.

But to be fair, I was about to see the same thing.

"Did you see your ex yet?" Isa looked at me. I shook my head. I was actually happy about that because I don't know if I was ready for it either.

I was totally over him, he dumped me for someone else but I never saw them together, not in real life at least.

Will Buxton walked passed us, confusion was written all over his face, he even had to look twice to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

It was as if we all had the same idea because we all waved at him at the same time.

He waved back before almost bumping into a Red Bull mechanic.

"He'll be questioning all day what year it is" Isa laughed. "Poor man probably thinks he's still dreaming" Charlotte added.

Lando walked up to us with his trainer and it looked as if he thought he was dreaming as well.

"Can I talk to you for a quick second please?" He looked at me as he leaned a little on the table.

"Sure" I said as I got up and followed him inside the hospitality.

"Did you invite them here? Were the paddock passes for them?" He already knew the answer to that question.

I nodded. "Yes"

He licked the corners of his lips, I noticed he did that when he was nervous or annoyed.

"Isa is Carlos' ex, why on earth did you think it was a good idea to invite her?" He wanted to raise his voice but he quickly decided against it. "I didn't even know you were friends"

So he only really cared about Carlos seeing his ex, not Charles.

Interesting.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me and besides, Carlos is dating someone else so why would he care?" I raised my eyebrow, hoping he would spil some tea.

But he didn't.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you smoke?" He frowned and curled his nose up in disgust. "Yes I did"

He sighed. "Just don't do it where people can see you okay?"

"Why? Because your girlfriend has to be perfect without any flaws or anything?" I rolled my eyes which annoyed him even more.

"Because they are already gonna have a hard time believing I'm dating you" he scanned his eyes over my body. "Let alone if you smoke"

"I would pipe down with the insults if I was you because I'm here for you"

He chuckled a little. "Yeah because you're not benefiting from it, with your daddy issues"

He was unbelievable and I honestly didn't want to talk to him another minute.

"Asshole" I said under my breath before walking back outside.

In what universe did we decide it would be a good idea to marry each other? We must've been black out drunk.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, my fucking ex walked in.

I regretted my decision to come here already.