seven.

"So this is the garage" Lando was giving me a tour, he probably didn't remember that he already gave me a tour last season.

Before we got married.

"I knew you guys would end up together" Zak laughed as he walked up to us.

Oh Zak you couldn't be more wrong, we didn't like each other at all.

"Right? She's amazing" Lando smiled, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.
I could smell his cologne and I had to admit that he smelled extremely good.

"And he will definitely put it on pole" I said as I put my hand on his chest and looked up at him with a little smile.

He definitely wasn't gonna put it on pole. Max was gonna get it, everyone knew that.

But if I had to choose between him and Max, then I would definitely pick him.
I hated Max and I disliked Lando.

"You guys are cute" Zak smiled and walked away.

Lando turned to me, taking a step back. "You were pretty convincing, I would almost believe you myself"

"Don't flatter yourself" I rolled my eyes before he walked away, he was chuckling.

He was about to get ready to get in his car and I was standing here all alone.
I was excited for this, but not anymore. It was boring without Lando.

He was an asshole, but I had to admit that he was funny.

"So Rae, I fixed a double date for us" Charlotte walked in the Mclaren garage and stood next to me.

"A double date? I am not going on a date with Lando okay?" I whispered it was not because Charlotte knew we were faking this whole thing that everyone else had to know.

"Who's talking about Lando?" She smirked. "I'm talking about two hot Red Bull mechanics"

"Are you crazy? I am supposed to be dating Lando, remember?"

"I just told him that you guys were in an open relationship and he believed it" she shrugged her shoulders.

I would never allow my boyfriend, or in this case, husband to sleep with someone else.

But I wasn't dating Lando, I was single and maybe this would cheer up Charlotte a little.

"What about Isa?" I asked. I haven't seen her around today.

"She is going to dinner with Carlos" she explained.

I had to admit that I wasn't really surprised by it. She still liked Carlos, it was obvious to see but I thought he was dating someone else?

"I think just to end things on a good note" she explained even more.

Hmm.. sure. As if I would ever go to dinner with Max.

I would rather die.

Lando walked up to us, his helmet in his hand. "I will see you after qualifying" he said as he put his other hand next to me.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine. It was a quick peck but still pretty unexpected.

Even Charlotte was surprised by it.

"Uh, good luck" I stuttered which made Lando smirk even more. This was his plan all along, to make me blush.

Fucker.

"Good luck Lando" Charlotte bumped his fist before he walked away to his car.

"Cute" Charlotte started laughing as she nudged my shoulder.

I bit my lip and his taste was still on my lips. I definitely needed to go on this date to get back at Lando.

If he could play this game, then I could finish it.