twenty-one.

I walked in the paddock and I should be happy. I was in charge of the hotels of 4 different countries.

It was all I ever wanted.

I wasn't gonna drop Lando today, it would ruin his race weekend. I didn't want that.

I would tell him after the race.

"Baby I am so happy to see you" he got up immediately as I walked in the hospitality. "How did it go?"

"Good actually, he handed over the Italian, Spanish, French and Monaco hotels" I smiled a little.

"That's great, my sexy boss baby" he smiled as widely as he could and pressed his lips on mine a couple of times.

"Yeah it is" I nodded with a fake smile. "But I can't wait to see you race again"

"It's just the qualifying baby, but I'm also very excited to have you around"

He pulled me with him, giving me a tour of the hospitality all over again. I just walked with him through it, I listened and I could see it made him happy.

And I wanted to see him happy.

—————————

I watched the quali in the Mclaren garage, all by myself but I didn't care. Lando wanted me there so I was and he did an awesome job. He qualified P5.

I even felt a little proud.

Lando was taking a shower while I was waiting for him in the living room. I looked at the balcony and I didn't even realize that I wasn't craving for a cigarette.

Lando's phone was going off a few times. I frowned as I grabbed his phone and looked at it. It were a couple of texts from Nora.

Was he cheating on me with one of my employees? Seriously?

Lando walked back in the living room, only wearing his grey jogging pants.

"Nora texted you" I said as I crossed my arms. "Oh alright what did she say?"

"I-I don't know, I didn't check" I stuttered because I didn't expect this answer. He picked up his phone and smiled as he read through her texts.

"Why does she have your number?" I asked annoyed.

He tilted his head a little and smirked. "Baby is jealous" he walked up to me as I was sitting on the couch, picked me up in one quick motion and carried me upstairs.

"What are you doing?"

He threw me on the bed, still with that smirk on his face. "I am gonna show you how much I love you"

I sighed. "I am not in the mood to have sex"

"Who said anything about sex, love?"

He crawled in bed next to me, brushed his fingers against my arm and looked at me.

"I want you Rae, only you." he swallowed, hard. His words were a breathless, shaky whisper. "I'm so- I'm so desperately in love with you"

I didn't respond with words, but I could feel the shivers on my body. My body was reacting to him.

He put his hand on my cheek, soft, so soft. His fingers brushed against my side of my face, slowly, so slowly before he put his hand behind my head. His thumb still brushed the apple of my cheek.

He looked at me, his eyes were telling everything. He wasn't lying.

And then he kissed me. His lips were softer than I remembered. He was kissing me soft, sweet and gently.

"Oh fuck-"

He kissed me again, this time stronger, more desperate. The taste of him is making me crazy, he's all heat and peppermint and I want more.

We're kissing like it would be the last time, like the world would end tomorrow. Little did he know, that it actually was gonna be the last time.

"You're beautiful" he whispered on my lips. "You're so unbelievably beautiful"

He kissed my top lip, he kissed my bottom lip, he kissed my cheek, he kissed the tip of my nose, then my neck, behind my ears, all the way down my throat.

He made his way down my body. He brushed his hands over my body, his fingers hooked around the elastic waist of my jogging pants and I couldn't help but let out a little gasp.

His lips kissed my belly, so soft.

He made his way up again, not missing a single spot to kiss.

I put my hands on his bare back, my legs were wrapped around his body. I never felt like this before, not to this degree.

Lando's forehead was pressed against mine, his nose touching mine. He shifted his weight to one arm and used his free hand to softly stroke my cheek.

His eyes looked down at my lips and back up in my eyes. I think I must be smiling because so was he.

And then it hit me, like a ton of bricks, like the world just fell down on my face.

He fell way harder, way deeper than I originally wanted.

I was gonna crush him, I was gonna destroy him.