I looked down at his bulge and pursed my lips

I sort of want to try it now.

"Do you want it?" He asked

!!!?

"Yes? What?" I panicked

"Do you want to get marked?" His smirk was so playful it was messing with my head.

OH! God, I thought he saw me staring at his thing!!

Do I want to get marked? Yes, I do? Do I want to make love?

...

"Yes," I replied, "Mark me," I raised my upper half and gave him a peck on his lips, "Make me yours,"

He was stunned, I saw his eyes flash with excitement.

"I'm not going to stop," He let my wrists go and placed his hand on my nape and slid his fingers up and down, "I'm going to claim you as my own and I won't let you leave, ever,"

Oh my God!

That sounds so possessive but at the same time I love it. I love it so much, it's getting me even more excited.

"Do it!!" I replied, "Mark me!" I moved closer to his face, placing my hands on his jaw brushing my lips against his, "Mate with me," I moved my hands down there. As soon as my voice fell, Matthew's body suddenly moved. His heavy body fell towards me, pressing me down.

He responded immediately, crashing his lips on mine. Soft tongues crudely and wantonly swept in each other's mouth. Damp, heavy breathing carried a streak of sparks in the air.

Then he bit down very hard on my lower lip, causing my toes to curl up in pain and pleasure. His hands then reached between my legs and caressed my most deadly part.

"Huh!" I gasped

His lips came forward to block my rapid and disorderly breathing, while, simultaneously, his hands moved to remove my clothes, then his.

Our skins locked together and the moment I felt him on me, I felt the hot burning desire start to ease as the pleasure began to kick in.

My fingers delicately traced the outline of his jaw, The warmth of his hand cradling the back of my neck added a comforting anchor to the moment.

Our lips moved in sync. Time seemed to suspend, allowing us to savor the exquisite sweetness of the kiss yet at the same time it all felt so fast.

But as we continued, all I could think about was, it was a moment of pure bliss

***

The first light of dawn painted the room in a soft, golden hue as I stirred from the realm of dreams. Blinking away the remnants of sleep, I found myself in a somewhat familiar room.

I looked to the side and noticed the other person and the events of last night flooded back, making me acutely aware of the present moment. I pursed my lips softly as I felt shy.

I already had my hand on his chest, I guess I was sleeping like that.

His steady heartbeat resonated beneath my fingertips. A sense of peace enveloped me as I took in the sight of his slumbering form. He even looked handsome like that, his features in the soft morning light highlighted his masculine look.

Emotions stirred within me, a gentle blend of contentment and happiness.

It was like all of my life had turned anew. And I was finally able to leave my past behind and start things over again.

A tender smile curved my lips at the sight of his serene expression, and an overwhelming wave of love enveloped me. In that quiet moment, I couldn't resist the urge to draw closer. I shifted towards him, feeling the gentle rise and fall of his chest beneath my touch.

Snuggling against him, I wrapped my arms around his form, reveling in the warmth and security of the shared embrace. The feeling of his presence, the steady rhythm of his breathing, became a soothing melody that played in the background of my heart.

So peaceful~

The sheer simplicity of the act—snuggling close, feeling the contours of his frame—filled me with a profound sense of contentment.

As I nuzzled against him, a quiet joy bubbled within. In the serenity of the moment, my entire being was relaxed and I accepted that my life had changed.

Changed for the better.

And all that was waiting for me were new beginnings.

The End

I'll be writing Azef's part too. Now Matthew's part wasn't wasn't a toxic relationship or a red flag situation but with Azef it's going to be different.

I hope you support that book too. Please, please, leave reviews for this book.

Also be sure to read the Bonus story below

Bonus Story

Deep within the heart of a dense forest, A boy named Matthew lay unconscious and injured, a lone figure amidst the towering trees. His breaths came in shallow whispers, and he was sure to die in the state he was in.

Well, he would have been dead if it wasn't for a lost toddler. Calliope was in the forest camping with her family when a slight neglect from her family and her curiosity led her away from the campsite.

What had caught her attention so much that she left her parents?

Wolves,

She ran after them without a second thought. There just was something so attractive about them that day.

Unbeknownst to Matthew, a pack of wolves, guardians of the wilderness, sent by the Moon Goddess, circled around. Their keen instincts sensed his vulnerability, and with silent communication, they decided to guide another 'lost' kid to his side.

His mate

Someone he needed by his side to survive,

It didn't take Calliope long to get frightened when she realized she was alone and couldn't see her family anywhere nor could she find the animals she ran after. Her gaze darted nervously around, lost in the vast expanse of the forest, she wanted to cry.

As tears rolled down her cheeks, the bushes rustled catching her attention.

!!!

Her feelings temporarily calmed down when she saw the wolves again. This time, when she ran towards them, they didn't run away. Instead let her touch them.

When she calmed down, they began to walk, leading her to a place she was needed.

The little girl, clutching the fur of the wolf as she took her tiny steps, followed them with a mix of trepidation and curiosity.

Soon enough though, they approached the unconscious boy, the wolves encircled him protectively while nudging the toddler to go to the other kid.

The little girl, her eyes widening at the sight, hesitated for a moment before the gentle nudges from the wolves encouraged her to approach.

With a tentative touch, she reached out to the injured boy, her small hand brushing against his cheek but he didn't move. He was out cold.

The wolves, ever watchful, maintained a vigilant perimeter, their presence instilling a sense of safety.

Calliope had noticed the boy's injuries but she was too young to understand what was done to him or how bad injuries can be.

Unsure what to do, she just sat down next to him.

She stared at him, and a thought crossed her mind

'He looks so lonely,'

She didn't like that he was lonely, so she placed her hands on his, letting him feel her warmth. And although she wanted to go back to her family, she had no idea how to get back to them and for some reason, the wolves had left too.

Night fell, hunger came, along with thirst.

Calliope cried for her parents and eventually just fell asleep there too, next to her future mate.

And when the kids were rescued, they were saved together but got separated, only to meet again years later.