Fight

>>Clio

"What?"

It was the voice of another person and we both looked at the person behind Nolan, "What the hell is going on here?" Cherelle stood there in disbelief, "What did I just hear?"

"Didn't I tell you to wait in the car?" Nolan was annoyed that she followed him.

"How long was I going to wait?" She looked angry, "You didn't even tell me why you were going in!" Her gaze met mine, "I never would have thought it would be because of him," She glared at Nolan, "And what's this thing about a breakup." She pointed between me and him, "You two had a thing going on?"

"Cherelle," Nolan stepped in front of me, "This is between me and him."

"No," I spoke and Nolan looked at me, "There's nothing between us." I had a strange sort of confidence in me today that I didn't have before.

"Clio!" Nolan turned his body around to face me, "What are you doing?" He tried to grab me again but I avoided it.

"No!" I stepped back, "What are you doing?"

"I know you have a thing with her." I pointed at Cherelle.

"Who told you that?!" Nolan took a step towards me, "It's nothing!" While Cherelle was left flabbergasted, "There's nothing between us."

"What do you mean, it's nothing!" She yelled, "We've been sleeping together for a while!" Her words were sharp and they hit me even though I already knew.

"Stop it Cherelle," He screamed at her, "You're making it worse."

"Oh! Shut up!" I frowned, "I saw you!" I answered and he froze. "I came back from City D to meet you and I came to the office." I pointed at him, "I saw you." I huffed, "You two were all over each other."

The color faded from his face, "Clio, no,"

"And there's nothing between us?" Cherelle rolled her eyes, "After this long?"

"You slept with me only to gain the benefits!" Nolan exclaimed, "By your own words, you said there would be no string attached." He looked at me again, "It really wasn't anything! There was no meaning behind it."

I yanked my arm away, "You still slept with someone while saying you were committed to me. That's cheating."

Cherelle let out a scoff, "Wow," She rolled her eyes "You!" She pointed at Nolan, "For a boy?" She shook her head and turned around to leave, "Unbelievable."

Nolan didn't stop Cherelle while she was leaving, he kept his eyes on me, "What about you? You slept with Matthew."

I shook my head at him in disappointment, "I'm not like you," I felt so hurt, my chest squeezed tightly, making it hard to breathe, "I didn't sleep with him, I just slept at his house!" I huffed, "In a guest room!"

"Still!" He didn't back off, "He's the enemy! How could you?"

I looked at him weirdly as I stepped back, "You-" I shook my head at him, "How could you do this to me?" I didn't want to cry yet a tear escaped down my cheek, "I would have fought against the world for you!"

"Clio," He stepped towards me but I backed away more, "Look, it was a mistake!"

"No," I kept shaking my head at him, "It's not a mistake if you keep doing it." I kept stepping back, "You were doing it on purpose because you knew I wouldn't find out. Because you knew I trusted you blindly and I would do as you say." I almost choked on my words while the tears kept slipping down, "Did you send me to City A just to make sure I wouldn't find you about your whole affair?"