Chapter 18

USS Virginia

Somewhere on one of the Solomon's Island across the Pacific expanse.

Dwight:Warming herself nearby the camp fire.

Cleveland:"And this is how you grow and care for a bonsai tree. You need to treat them like your friendly neighborhood John...Ston." Carefully cut one of the branches before.

Montpelier:"That's what she said." Gesture her hand towards Cleveland with her usual neutral expression.

Kidd:"HAH! Can someone here play 'This is my kingdom co-" Muffled by Antietam closing her mouth.

Normandy:Nod her head furiously with an awe expression. "I get it...So I just take this scisso-"

Cleveland:"Nonononononononono! Not like that!" Panicking.

Normandy:Proceeded to cut the wrong part of the bonsai without noticing.

Cleveland:"NOOOOOOOO!" Fall to the ground.

Montpelier:"You don't have to be so hysterical about it, si-"

Cleveland:Looks back at Montpelier with her usual face. "Nah, don't worry. I have plenty more back in Cali base."

Montpelier:"E-Eh...?"

Cleveland:Stand up like nothing happen. "No worries, Normandy. Still you need some more practice. I'll give you that bonsai for you." Grinning.

Normandy:Sparkling eyes. "So...cool. Can I hug you?"

Essex:Walks before sitting beside Dwight. "D-Dwight..."

Dwight:Notice Essex. "Oh Essex. What is it?" Smile.

Essex:"Thank you...for rescuing me." Look to the side.

Dwight:"Of course. Also, why are your face red?" Tilt her head, confused.

Essex:"You suppose to be the guest here and yet...Being saved by a stranger felt a little weird."

Dwight:Hold her laugh before releasing it. "Your welcome, then. First time?"

Essex:"First time."

Dwight:Laughing, struggling to hold her amazement.

Essex:"Stop laughing! I genuinely feel weirded out after all of that!" Look at Dwight with a tender embarrassed gaze.

Dwight:"Ah, sorry, sorry." Wipe her tears of laughter. "I might be a little insensitive there."

Essex:Surprised by her reaction. "N-No, you do not. You don't need to apologize."

Dwight:"Just incase." Wink.

Essex:"I...see." Faintly smile as Dwight continuously laughing. "I'm a little curious of how can you even be this positive. You said you don't know a way to go back, right?"

Dwight:Glance at Essex. "Go back where I was?"

Essex:Nod. "That's why you're here with u-"

Dwight:"That's a lie."

Essex:Widen eye. "Y-You lie?"

Dwight:Look at the star on the sky. "Yep, I lied." Sigh.

Essex:"Then, why don't you go back, is there someone who blackmailed you or somethin-"

Dwight:"No, no. Don't worry. This is my own decision." Still smiling.

Essex:Getting close to Dwight as . "Really?" Suspicious stare.

Azur Lane: Renewed Generation (Modern Warship X Azur Lane)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें