Chapter 13

USS Normandy

Dwight:In a split second, arrive in front of Enterprise.

Enterprise:Shocked. "Wh-"

Dwight:Spread her hands in front of Enterprise's face. "If you want a rematch, then it's a rematch you'll got!"

Tens of Jets then appeared behind her, to which all of them started to fire their missiles to Enterprise.

Enterprise:Quickly shot her arrow in the air to form a plane and grab onto it as she fly away.

Dwight:Order the missiles to chase Enterprise. "Don't let the Grey Ghost escape!"

Enterprise:Shooting down the missiles in rapid succession as she keeps dodging and weaving in the air.

Dwight:"What is that bull crap plot armor!?" Clench her hands as she grabbed onto one of the wings of her F-35 to pursue Enterprise.

Enterprise:"I never thought once to fought an air battle in my life but here we are." Shot three arrows to Dwight's jet.

Dwight:Grab a jet and use it as a shield before letting it free again with almost to no damage.

Enterprise:Confused. "How did you...There's so many reason why that shouldn't have work." Keep firing her arrows towards Dwight.

Dwight:Dodge using her jet. "I know, just go through with it."

Hornet:Slide to Normandy side while watching the air combat.

Normandy:Offers Hornet a box popcorn. "Want some?"

Hornet:Takes the box of popcorn. "Of course. Also, nice weather out here."

Normandy:Watching the air fight. "Yeah."

Kidd:Eating the box of popcorn furiously in the background.

Enterprise:"How long you want to keep this battle, my dear enemy?"

Dwight:"I can keep this up as long as you like, Grey Ghost!" Fire more and more missiles towards Enterprise.

Enterprise:Pull her arrow as she dodge Dwight's missiles once again before jumping towards Dwight's jet.

Dwight:Jump towards Enterprise's plane, deflecting Enterprise arrow when she fired at Dwight.

Both planes then flown away before they circle back towards each other, heading for a collision.

Dwight:Preparing tens of missiles behind her as her eyes glows blue. "Let settle this fight once and for all!"

Enterprise:Pull her arrow one last time, with a yellow light shines from her eyes. "You're mine."

Slow motion as the two only a couple feet away from each other before a voice called from below.

???:"Enterprise, Hornet, What do you want to eat for dinner?"

Enterprise/Dwight:Look down at the individual. "Sister/Aunt York?!"

A loud explosion then echoed throughout the waves as both aircrafts collide.

Normandy:Stop eating her popcorn. "Well, that happen."

Hornet:Still eating. "Yeah, Enty is probably fine."

Antietam:"I agree, little collision like that couldn't probably harm them."

A while later, at the now calm sea with the moon slowly rising.