Chapter 17

USS Chesapeake 

For this, I recommend playing Bios from Guilty Crown, but you can also use this as the music substitute. Also Warning of...Destroyer Abuse.

Dwight:Activating her rigging before deploying her jets. "Prepare yourself, Akagi!"

Akagi:Smile wickedly before get her red origami that's coated with crimson flames on her hand. "How about if we just start...now!" Throw her origami.

Dwight:Rush towards Akagi as she shot down all Akagi's planes using her Anti-Air Missile. "Don't coward your way out then, Akagi!"

Akagi:Laughing while cruising backwards. "Like I would!"

Dwight:Launching all of her jets as she points towards Akagi. "All Squadron, FIRE!" 

Akagi:Surprised before she create a ring of fire before firing her kamikaze planes through it while smirking.

Dwight:Cruise towards Akagi before guiding the AIM missiles towards Akagi. "I hope you're ready at this!"

Akagi:Shocked by the missiles as all of them hit her rigging and back as she groans. "I see...so that's what you're capable off."

Dwight:"I'm not going to let you go just like that, Akagi!" Shot down all of her kamikazes with her jets.

Akagi:Composing herself, looking at all directions trying to anticipate the missiles. "K-Kuso! Kore wa kuso da!" Started to fire her fire coated kamikaze plane everywhere.

Dwight:Arrive at Akagi's back. "You sounds a bit panicky there, foxy."

Akagi:Gasp as she turn back look straight to Dwight's jet aiming at her face. "B-Baka...na."

Dwight:"Impossible? Maybe don't be too distracted with my planes next time, Akagi." Aim her jets towards her torso and rigging before started blasting.

A cloud of smoke now blanketing Akagi's groan and cry of agony as Dwight dispatch the jets now somewhere else before cleaning her hand. 

Dwight:"Well, looks like that's al-" 

Before Dwight could finishes her sentence, a shockwave from inside the blast quickly dispatch as Akagi still standing, looks at Dwight with her cold crimson eyes before wiping the blood from her mouth as a huge gaping hole on her kimono was visible.

Akagi:Smile. "Not bad, kid."

Dwight:Point the same jet towards Akagi with tens behind her, ready to fire their missiles. "How many missiles do I need to take you down, Akagi?

Akagi:Laughing. "You think that, THAT thing could take me down, you must be kidding."

Dwight:...

Akagi:Get into a stance as more and more kamikaze planes was developed behind her. "Looks like, it's my turn now." Floating in the air as she commands her kamikaze to dive bomb. "Destroy, make all of them into dust! For the Empire!"

Dwight:Easily dodge all the kamikaze and fire back using her anti-air, slowly cruising closer and closer to Akagi. 

Akagi:Trembling in frustration. "Y-You!" Order more kamikaze to rain upon Dwight.

Dwight:Cruise towards Akagi in full speed. "Any last words, Akagi?"

Akagi:Perplexed as she sweats before laughing it off. "L-Last words? You get to be kidding. You haven't even get cl-"