Chapter 3

FGS Rheinland-Pfalz

Inside the EGF's main base.

Nimitz:"You already chosen the six destroyers that'll go into operation Mare Nostrum, Dwight?" She said with a stern face.

Dwight:"Already before you asked, sis."

Nimitz:"I see. Thank you, Dwight." Walks to the time-machine pods.

Seeing this, Dwight walks beside Nimitz.

Dwight:"You're sure that Zumwalt will understand the concept of kill?"

Nimitz:"I'm sure...I'm sure she does." Touching the pods.

Dwight:"Besides in the Second Great War isn't the Sardegna Empire is a large force to be reckon with?"

Nimitz:"I'm conflicted here. I doubt they'll succeed but I need them to go alone in search of experience."

Dwight:Surprised. "You...want to gamble your daughter's life?"

Nimitz:"I don't know, Dwight. This is a dangerous mission but she needs to learn about things so she could be stronger."

Dwight:"Do you hear what you are saying here, sis?"

Nimitz:Heavily breathing. "She's under my wing for far too long. She needs something, anything to make her fly, soar through the sky."

Dwight:"Sis, even for her I knew that she's clearly more than capable but you're sure?"

Nimitz:Shove her cape aside as she keeps walking around the room. "I don't know, what should I do? What if she got wounded, or worse, what if she di-"

Dwight:Close Nimitz's mouth using one of her hand. "Calm the fuck down, sis!"

Shook, Nimitz then slowly take her breaths and now has calmed down a bit.

Dwight:Put both her hands on Nimitz's shoulder. "Sis, you need to calm down first, and then think. Isn't that what you taught me when we're little?"

Nimitz nodded before putting one of her hands and grabbing the other arm.

Dwight:"There we go, calm down."

Nimitz:Gulping. "Hah...Alright. Thank you once again, Dwight."

Dwight:Nodded. "You calm down now, sis?"

Nimitz:"Mhmm, I've decided. I'm locked in, Dwight."

Dwight:"What is it?" Faintly smile.