Prologue

In A Building Somewhere Above the Atlantic

???:"Wait, did I hear this right?"

A shipgirl, specifically a destroyer said back in a mad tone. Snapping back at another shipgirl, who from a distance was an aircraft carrier.

???:"You wanted me, from all girls here to kill Enterprise?"

???':"Pretty much, yes" 

???:"You know how much I pride myself that I'm her biggest fan and you send me to try and murder her!?"

???':"Is there something wrong with it?

???:"There is! A lot even!" She shouted. 

The destroyer shouts attract a lot of attention from the other shipgirls. Trying to know what's going on.

Panicking, the carrier places her hands on the destroyer's mouth.

???':"Look at me, look at my eyes. You're not a kid anymore and you should know your place well."

???:Whisper back. "Okay". Thumbs up.

The group of the shipgirls that's checking them has now gone back to what they were doing before.

???':"Hear me out. You're now the commander of this faction. Realize that first! The world has changed! Destroyers like yo- no. Kids like you rule the waves now! Plant that in your mind!" She said, with every word her voice got more and more higher than the last.

???:"Bu-"

???':"No buts! I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh but you need to be more responsible than this!"

???:Looks down to the ground. "Why. Why did you choose me..." 

The destroyer looks up once again to the carrier.

???:"If you complain about my quality now. Why did you choose me to be the commander in the first place?! Answer me!"

The Carrier, now processing what the destroyer just said before answering with a raging tone. 

???':"Stop yelling at me, you little shit! You're the one who agrees that I trained you to be the next generation of destroyers right?! Besides, not everyone has it as lucky as you to be trained by me! So Fuck off to your room and don't you dare asked for food for today!"

???:"I don't care! Who the fuck even needs your food anyway!"

The Destroyer stormed off to her room, her eyes are watery but she didn't care anyway. Voices and whispers are heard throughout the control room.

????:"Another nasty fight?"

????:"You know, the usual. Imagine if this was years ago. When our Big N doesn't need to adopt her. Such a blissful atmosphere this base was."

????:"Such a shame that she's talented but her attitude. Talk about a trashy."

????:"I know right? I heard that Big N's hair started to fall from all the stress."

????:"It's like her power was drained by that brat, right?"

????:"Mhmm"

Hearing this, the carrier stares at where all of the whispering. Silencing all of them in the process and make all of the ship girls return to their usual business once again. 

After calming down, she sigh

???':"Mother, if that time you didn't protect me from danger. I'm sure you would saves more lives than I could in my entire existent." 

The carrier then proceed to sat down on her desk and lay her head on her arms that's on the table. Slowly drifting to sleep, exhausted by the energy she waste upon the destroyer.