Chapter 11

American Capitalism hits once again.

Once upon a time, in the Sakura Empi-

Akagi:Proceed to Slam the Emergency Call Button. "Fuzakeru na!"

Kaga:....

Akagi:Shaking. "Ahh, H-How can this even...10 of our ships goes down in the first 3 days of the invasion..."

Kaga:"Akagi, I believe that the Eagle Union has some kind of secret tech we currently don't ha-"

Akagi:"Baka na koto o iu na!" Exasperating, "That isn't possible, there's most probably a spy hidden in the Sakura Empire."

Akagi:"Why are we losing...I ensure that the Eagle Union can't recovered from Pearl Harbor and yet...Muda da...Muda dayo na."

Kaga:"Akagi, get the hang of yourself!"

Akagi:"We got Wake Island but at what cost. We didn't even get a single one of them down..." Heavily breathing.

Kaga:"Akagi..."

Akagi:"What...kind of fleet are they? Why are they so strong...They...scared me."

Outside of the room, a conversation was heard by the siblings as Izumo seems to ramble about the whole ordeal to someone.

Izumo:"We tried to stop Hamakaze's death, my empress. The Eagle Union are having something that we haven't seen before."

Nagato:"Are you attributing your errors to the Eagle Union, Izumo? Take responsibility for your own mistakes."

Izumo:Silenced. "Y-Yes, my empress."

Nagato:Open the door of the room. "How's the condition on the war, Kaga, Akagi?" She said with a her cold and stern face.

Akagi:"N-Nagato? Where's Kawakaze? I told you to only just stay in one pl-"

Nagato:Walks straight to the war plans that's tidily placed on the table.

Kaga:"N-Nagato-sama. Please, don't touch anything..."

Nagato:Look sharply towards Kaga. "Your ignorance towards the escalating casualties can't be overlooked any longer, Akagi, Kaga."

Akagi:Surprised. "N-Nagato, we're not ignoring any casualties..." 

Nagato:"Are the numbers escaping your notice, Akagi?"

Akagi:"N-No, we were just...not having your personally trained ship gir-"

Nagato:"I'll authorize you to use every ship girls in our arsenal. Failure isn't an option. If you fall short, expect consequences from me."

Kaga:"Y-Yes, Nagato-sama."

Accompanied by Izumo, Nagato then walk outside of the planning room.

Nagato:"Izumo, for now you're dismiss."

Izumo:Bow. "Yes, my empress." She then quickly waddled away, trying not to worsen Nagato's mood.

Later on after Nagato has walked her way outside of the palace, now below the dried tree that was scattered amongst the base. 

Nagato:Sigh. "Amagi, how long do you wanted to hide from those two?"

Nagato:...

Nagato:"Amagi, how much longer do you intend to stay hidden from me?"

A flock of snows started to be flown by the wind until a certain kitsune girl with a scarf appeared in the mist of the wind behind Nagato.

Amagi:"What do you need from me...Nagato?"