CHAPTER 41

Darius Alistair Véres's POV

"Finally! You're here, i'm tired of taking care of your company" Giovanni said with a frowned.

His gaze shifted to Lynx so I immediately gave him a stern look.

"Where the hell have you been, Lynx?" He asked still frowning.

"Sorry, I have to take care of my siblings" He answered while smiling sweetly.

"You both are so annoying, you both disappear all of a sudden" He said annoyed and I heard Lynx giggled softly, I sigh.

"We're sorry sir" He said sincerely that made me frowned.

"We're sorry? I'm not sorry" I interjected with a frown.

"Mauna na ako" I just nod at him and he leave immediately, maybe he should also take care of something.

I looked at Lynx before I sat in my swivel chair, I miss this.

"Do you want coffee sir? Starbucks or regular coffee?" I stared at him and he stared back at me.

Looks like he wants to go back where i'm his boss and he's my assistant.

"I miss Starbucks but I don't want you to go that far just for the coffee" I said seriously and looked at the papers in front of me, this is a long work again.

"What coffee in Starbucks sir?" He asked politely that made me frowned, is he serious?

"Atreus.. drop the act and just act like how you used to, at home" I said seemingly annoyed.

"What are you talking about sir? I'm asking what kind of coffee you want?" I clench my jaw, is he testing me?

"Fine, cappuccino and also get me a whisky and 2 packs of cigarette" There was a hint of annoyance in my tone, I looked back at the pile of papers.

"What kind of brand?" I closed my eyes tight in annoyance.

He wants to pissed me off huh, alright.

"Nat Shermans Cigarette" I said with a smug look on my face, he can't buy anything like that here.

"Pardon? That cost $10.44 sir, where do you think I can get that?" He asked that made me smirk.

"Exactly, now go grab me a coffee, whisky and any brand of cigarette just don't get me a Marlboro" I said and look back at the pile of papers, this is another headache.

I didn't hear his complaining anymore so I looked up when I heard the door open and close, he leave finally.

I just focused my full attention on this pile of paper, Giovanni can't really take care of this because he's not the ceo.

Looks like I have to start now.

After a few hours I heard the door open so I looked up and saw Lynx carrying.. food?

"Where's my whisky and cigarette?" I asked because it's just a coffee and foods, well i'm hungry though.

"You really think I will buy you that? I remembered that your lungs used to be weak, I can't believe you can still do vices" I was surprised by what he said but my lips curved into a small smile, his missing memories will soon be completed.

"Ah.. so what kind of food is that?" He walked closer to me so I turned my swivel chair to face him.

"This is seafoods, and steaks" He put the food on the table and it was expensive, even the wagyu steak.

"You know I don't like seafood" Sabi ko at binuksan ang mga pagkain, hinapit ko naman ang bewang n'ya at inupo s'ya sa kandungan ko.

"You eat the seafood and I will eat you- I mean the steak" I said and hug his waist tightly.

He just nodded and started eating and so did I, but I was stopped by the way h eats the seafoods.

Do you really have to súck it like that?

"I hope you súck mine like that too" I mumbled and I was surprised because he suddenly choked, so I handed him the water that he also bought.

"What the f*ck, Alistair?!" He said angrily making me giggle.

Pfft, I didn't know I said it out loud.