CHAPTER 5

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

I was on my way to my boss house, i didn’t expect him to call me this early.

I'm tired and i completely forgot about his shoot, i have to take him to the venue pala but i forgot ughh.

I was taken aback because my cellphone suddenly rang so i immediately answered because it was my boss.

“Where are you Lynx?” His voice are firmly and there’s a hint of irritation on his voice.

“I’m on my way sir, i will be there in 15 minutes” I said but he didn’t say anything and just hang up, I received a message from him and it says ‘Make it quick.’

So cold.

I reply and turn off my phone before i drove away in high speed, as for Rachelle she’s still in my apartment sleeping.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she found out that my boss needed me because that meant we wouldn’t be able to continue what we were doing, what a shame.

Ten minutes later i arrived at his mansion, you wouldn’t think that he was the only one living in this house because of its size.

No maid, bodyguards or anything, just him. So lonely.

I didn’t knock because that’s what he said and another thing is that he doesn’t like to stay in the living room or other part of his house so i’m sure he’s in his room or office.

when I entered, the beauty of this house was immediately apparent and almost all the items were expensive things, imagine that he doesn’t have a companion or helper here but he keeps the whole house clean.

Ang ganda rin ng chandelier sa itaas at ang laki ng tv, simple lang ang living room pero malaki ang hagdan na halos sakupin ang kalahati ng bahay.

Ang living room ay puti kaya maaliwalas tignan pero hindi masakit sa mata ang liwanag, after all that’s what made it more better.

The kitchen is also fully equipped with expensive equipment, there are three large refrigerators and when i look at the inside, they are all full and well organized.

I can’t believe that he can do everything by himself in this house, because it’s so big you’ll definitely be tired of cleaning it even if you only remove the dust

After i inspected the entire place downstairs, i slowly climbed the very large stairs, even though i’ve been here several times i just now had the opportunity to check the whole place because i don’t see him around.

when I finally got up, i was exposed to a very dark hallway with horrible paintings it’s a pure horror.

The difference between the bottom and the top is so amazing, it seems that the bottom is heaven and the top is hell, vice versa.

I slowly walked down the dark hallway and there were two ways right and left but the boss’s room was on the right so i went there.

I first went to his room and knocked three times before entering but he wasn’t there.

So i walk to the left side and went to his office and knocked but when i entered he wasn’t there either.

Where is he?

I should have pulled out my phone to call him, but suddenly i heard something behind me where i came from earlier and where is the boss’s room.

I heard a door open and close.

I slowly walked towards it and what i was doing now felt like i was in a horror movie, it’s scary.

Nanliit ang mga mata ko para tignan kung kaninong itim na pigura ang nakikita ko, matangkad iyon na nakatayo sa pintuan at tila may ginagawa.

Nang medyo malapit na ako ay nakita ko ang switch ng ilaw kaya hinanda ko nang buksan iyon para makita ko maiigi dahil sobrang dilim.

Nang tuluyan ko na mabuksan ang ilaw ay bumungad sa’kin ang hubad na katawan ng boss ko at may tubig pang tumutulo sa buhok n’ya senyales na kakatapos n’ya lang maligo.

Napatingin ako sa katawan n’ya dahil basa rin iyon, nakatagilid s’ya sa’kin pero noong binuksan ko ang ilaw ay humarap s’ya kaya nanlaki ang mga mata ko dahil wala s’yang saplot.

As in naked N-A-K-E-D, meaning i can see his whole body.

“Oh you’re here secretary Lynx" He said coldly and didn’t even react that i could see his whole body, i blinked a few times because i could see his thing and it’s like nothing to him.

“I forgot my bathrobe in my room that’s why, and stop staring to my entire body secretary Lynx” I was shocked by what he said and immediately turned around before apologizing.

I just heard him sigh before walking away and entering a room but i’m still frozen in shocked.

Fuck, that’s bigger than mine.