CHAPTER 12

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

“Guys it’s Lynx!! Yo man you’re back” We did a fist bump and so the others.

“It’s been so long Lynx” George said and we all sit down in front of the bartender that we also know.

They are my friends in college, we all hangout everyday before but since i have a work and i have to keep an eye on my boss, I don’t get a chance to hang out with them anymore.

“Let me guess why are you here? Did you dump Rachel?” Cyrus.

“Yeah, man he’s fucking with Jonathan” I said and they all burst out laughing.

“I knew it! I told you don’t be friends with that bastard, he also snatch my ex-girlfriend from me before” Ryan said and they all teased him.

“So are you here to find someone again?" Reign asked, he’s the bartender.

“Fuck off, i’m not here for girls” Asik ko at tumawa.

“Ulol! Ikaw pa Lynx, e sa ating lahat ikaw ang lapitin ng mga babae tignan mo yung nasa table na yun kanina pa nakatingin sa’yo— masyado ka kasing nag pagwapo nakasuot ka pa ng formal suit” Wika ni Gray kaya bahagya ko s’yang siniko at lumingon sa likod kung saan nakaupo ang group of girls.

“Are you fucking serious? They are too young for me bastards, balak n’yo pa ‘ko gawing pedophile” Natatawang wika ko na ikinatawa rin nila, puro kalokohan talaga.

“Martini nga Reign” I said and take my phone out in my pocket.

“Bakit naka formal attire ka pa? Did you just finish your work?” Ryan asked so i nod and put my phone back inside my pocket.

“Yeah, dumeretsyo lang ako rito dahil gusto kong uminom" Pagsisinungaling ko.

“Ano bang nangyare sa in’yo ni Rachelle? 5 months fling din kayo nun ah, sayang naman” Tanong ni Gray, inilapag naman ni Reign ang martini sa harap ko kaya i take a sip.

“At first someone told me that they’re hooking up but since i need her i still give her a chance, but i saw them earlier near the convenience store.. they are kissing so i had enough and i told them they suit each other and i leave just like that” I explained.

“So you caught them, t*nga mo naman binigyan mo pa ng chance” Napangiwi ako sa sinabi ni George kaya binatukan ko s’ya.

“Cause i need her okay? I can’t find anyone kaya nagtiis ako sa kan’ya, no hard feelings” I answered.

“How about you try to a man? Ito Lynx gayahin mo si Jonathan agawin mo rin ‘to” Nabaling ang tingin ko kay Cyrus at kumunot ang noo.

“Here, i saw him on Instagram and they said that he’s also smart and beautiful and he’s the lover of a former model" Napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi n’ya at nang mapansin n’ya ang pagtataka ko ay inabot n’ya sa’kin ang cellphone.

“Hibang kana ba?!!" Biglang sabi ni George na nakangiwi kaya tinignan ko ang nasa picture.

“Oh i know this guy, he’s the youngest on Kazuma’s family” I said.

“Really you know him? So you probably know his lover too, you know.. that Asta Liberal i just heard that from Bianca palagi n’yang bukambibig yung Ryuji tapos Asta" Sabi n’ya kaya halos maibuga ko ang martini na nasa bibig ko.

“Gross man, don’t throw up on me” Nandidiring wika ni Gray.

“Are you serious?! There’s no way i will take that guy” Ngiwing sabi ko.

“Ohh you know about yhe rumors about him? Shesh our Lynx don’t want to get shot” They teased while laughing so i glare at them.

“Look for someone else, just not him” I said and take a sip of my Martini.

“How about his brother? Meron s’yang dalawang gwapong kapatid baka gusto mo yung isa kaso mukhang ikaw bottom HAHAHA” Malamig ko silang tinignan pero tinawanan lang ako ng mga g*go.

“No thanks.” I said nonchalantly.

“But I have a question that is quite personal, if that’s okay with you" I raised my eyebrow.

“If the opportunity comes that you need to be the bottom, who will you be the bottom with? I mean who do you want on top of you?" Reign asked so i was stunned and start building a scenario in my mind.

“On my top.. while i’m at the bottom?" I said with a low voice, no one dare to talk and they’re all waiting for my answer.

Little by little my brain developed an imagination and what I imagined took shape, it’s a little bit blurry but I think I can recognize who.

While i’m busy thinking while my finger are swirling to the glass of wine in front of me.. when someone popped up inside my mind and.. it was the president.

I even heard his voice inside my mind móaning my name softly and his expression is undescribable with pleasure.

I quickly finished the martini and said that i want to go to the bathroom and didn’t wait for their answer, I quickly went to the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked at the bulge in my pants and my forehead furrowed, why am i hard?

Did i just got an erection while thinking of.. him?

Hah.. F*ck, what a pervert.