CHAPTER 14

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

It’s afternoon now and i’m now at the shop where you can buy a motorcycle, i haven’t been in here a while so i thought of passing by.

Meron na akong motor na matagal ko na gustong bilhin at ngayon ay pinagiipunan ko s’ya gamit ang mga sobrang pera na natitira sa’kin.

Konting tiis na lang ay mabibili ko na s’ya, dream motor ito ng dalawa kong kapatid at sa tuwing nadadaanan namin ito noon ay talagang nangangako kami palagi na balang araw ay mabibili namin ito.

“Kuya.. k-kuya Lynx? I-is that you?” I froze and my eyes are wide open when i heard that voice.

Dali dali akong lumingon at biglang nagliwanag ang mga mata n’ya nang makita ako at patakbong lumapit sa’kin bago ako niyakap, niyakap ko s’ya pabalik.

“Kuya, imissyou..” He said with his shaky voice so i caress his back while comforting him but then i notice something horrifying.

“Tristan.. what is this?” I asked and grab his arm, my forehead furrowed and my grip from him got tighter when i noticed that he has so many bruises.

“Kuya.." He sound scared and shaking with fear.

“Did he did this to you? Tell me.. did that mother f*cker did this?!” I asked firmly and i quickly hug him when he cries, all the answers are already said by his reaction and my anger build up.

“That son of a b*tch.. i will kill him.. i will f*cking kill him.." I keep mumbling while my brother’s sniffing and his face are on my stomach.

I looked up when I felt an unpleasant presence, I glare at him as he was now walking towards us.

“Lynx, it’s so nice to—” I cut him off by punching his face multiple times, i didn’t stop.

“HOW DARE YOU!!! HURT MY BROTHER!!!” I keep on punching him until my brother hugs me that made me back to my senses so i quickly stand up and pick him up.

My eyes landed on his bruises and my heart sank because I couldn’t protect him, if only I was there.

“You f*cker.. he’s just a 13 years old, I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!” Before I could rush at him to taste one of my blows, two guards arrived and stopped me.

I told them everything and they took it seriously so they immediately call the police and they send us home, they also took a picture of my brother’s bruises and they said that i should take my brother’s home but before they let us go they take my number just incase of something came up.

I put my brother in the car and slowly drove away, I know that I'm not in my right mind now and my eyes look like they’re about to cry.

I thought magiging maganda na ang buhay nila pero hindi.. dapat hindi ko sila iniwan, gusto ko lang naman na gumanda ang buhay nila halos hindi ko na nga hilingin na gumanda ang buhay ko e.

Why is this happening to me? This is so tiring..

“Kuya? Galit ka po?” I clear my throat and smile reassuringly to my brother.

“Don’t worry about me okay? Kuya’s fine, anyway you still remember my friends? Do you want to stay with them for a while? Kuya have work e is that okay with you?” I asked softly while caressing his hair, i want to ask him first because he probably had a trauma now.

“Yes po, i want to play with tito Gray’s sister too!" I smile when he agreed, this is my only choice i hope they take him.

We have arrived at Gray's house, the others are also here because they are like this on the weekend and I am the only one who’s not here.

I knocked on the door and Gray open it and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw me and Tristan.

“Tristan buddy!! Haha imissyou kiddo, how have you bee— what is this Lynx?” He cut off his own word when he saw his arm, i stare at him.. sadly.

“Can Tristan stay here for a while? I can’t leave him alone in my condo, please i will pay you" I asked and sounds like begging, they all furrowed must be surprised that i’m acting like this.

“Of course he could stay here, no need to sound like that Lynx that’s very unusual” Awkward na sabi ni Gray at binuhat si Tristan, i smile at them before i kiss my brother’s forehead and turn around.

“Thanks.. kukunin ko rin s’ya kaagad kapag nakaluwag na ako, pasensya na sa abala" Mahina lamang na sabi ko pero sapat na para marinig nila.

“Y-yeah.. take your time man” Gray said so i leave without looking back at them, i feel devastated and pathetic.

Sa tuwing naaalala ko ang mga sugat at pasa ni Tristan ay naqu-question ko ang sarili ko at ang pagiging kuya ko, kung nandun lang sana ako sa tabi n’ya.

Kung hindi lang nasira ang pamilya namin..

I drifted away gently and weakly, I felt like I was floating and I seemed to be out of my mind.

I can’t think of anything else to go to but the president’s condo where he is now, he only sleeps in his condo when he has an early meeting that needs to be attended.

I didn’t even know why I was going to see him, but my body was willing, and when I got to the building I didn’t have any trouble getting in because the workers knew me.

Nabasa pa ako ng ulan sa labas dahil bigla nalang yun bumagsak, pero hindi yun ang iniisip ko.. iniisip ko parin ang kapatid ko.

At his young age he already have trauma? I clenched my fist every time I thought about it and my vision seemed to darken and I wanted to kill my own father because of what he did.

My tears start to fall into my eyes as i think about how much my brother suffer.

Why him? Pwede namang ako nalang ang maghirap basta h’wag lang ang dalawang kapatid ko, wala pa silang alam sa mundo.

I did not realize that I had arrived at the front door of the president’s condo, I knocked loudly and did not care that he would be angry with me.

“Who is tha— secretary Lynx? What are you doing here?”I looked up at him and he was slightly surprised when he saw me crying.

I don’t know why i’m here, but.. i want to forget everything.

I stepped in and got closer to him, he didn’t move where he was standing and just stared at me and because of that it was like he was letting me do what I wanted to do.

That’s why I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around his neck and I slowly applied my lips to him to see if he would avoid it but he just stood there and didn’t move.

I kissed him, without thinking what might be the consequences— i still kiss him.

After I kissed him very sweetly, I looked into his eyes and pressed my body closer to him while tears continued to flow from my eyes.

“Help me forget everything... please, before i give up..” I said softly and kiss him again.

I don’t care anymore, my life is already ruined anyway.