CHAPTER 4

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

“A-ahh hah.. L-lynx you still wanna keep.. going?” I brushed my hair using my hand and stare at her, we already did a lot of position and this is now the normal, missionary if i’m not mistaken.

”Just shut up, we still have a long way to go" I said before i remove the condom on my crotch and replace it with a new one before putting it back inside her.

Even though i fuck her many times, she’s still so tight and everytime i put it inside her she’s squeezing and it’s trying to choke my cock.

“D-don’t you.. know the word e-enough?" She asked while panting but i just frowned and start moving back and forth slowly.

“Ahh fuck.. you’re still tight after that? It’s better anyway i feel like you're gonna squeeze all of my cùm" I said while holding her both legs tight and spreading it more wider.

“Nghh ahh.. s-stop talking.. ughh Lynx” She’s moaning so fucking sexy that’s why i can’t fucking resist her.

“Hah fuck Rachelle..” I start licking her neck down to her breast and i suck her nipple, i’m sometimes nibbling it and everytime i did that she squeeze so hard.

She’s going crazy and i know Xander can't make her feel the pleasure i’m making her feel right now, she’s just a bitch who couldn’t get contented to what she have.

“W-wait ughh fuck y-you’re being too rough Lynx.. s-slowdown” I didn’t realize that i was already moving faster and deeper inside her, but i didn’t stop and just continue pounding her mercilessly.

“Ahhh hmm.. ughh ahh Lynx” My root twitch when i feel like i’m gonna reach my limit so i move even more faster inside her until i cùm.

Again i remove the condom and replace it with another new one before slamming deep inside her that made her scream and pleasure.

“Hahh.. l-let’s rest— AHHH W-WAIT Y-YOU’RE TOO DEEP” She yelled and push me slightly but i just grabbed both of her wrist and place it above her head and move even more deeper inside her.

I smirk when i saw kung paano umawang ang labi n’ya tuwing tumatama ang pagkalalaki ko sa g-spot n’ya.

“You keep resisting and telling me to stop, but your body says otherwise” I said while still holding her wrist tightly and fucking hero faster, deeper and smoothly.

“I-id*ot you’re too deep, it feels weird everytime you reach my womb" I stopped for a moment when she said that so i let go of her wrist and hold her legs tight.

“Really? Let me try entering your womb" As soon as i said that i start moving more faster than before and deeper, he eyes widened and she clearly want to stop me but she’s too weak to do that.

I keep hitting her spot until i reach something like a wall, even if i push my díck it won’t enter so i look at her and was about to ask when i saw her reaction, she look scared but she feels good. Her eyes widened when she saw me smirk and she immediately read what i want to do.

“N-no no p-please.." She said softly but it didn’t stop me from going even more deeper inside her, i was startled when i feel myself entering something super tight.

“I-it’s gonna break.." She sounds scared but i don’t care at all, i keep pushing until i cannot get anymore further.

I pant and grab her waist but my eyes widened when i saw a bulge on her stomach and when i try moving i realized that it’s my díck inside her womb.

I look at her to confirm it but i was shocked when i saw her crying, she’s crying like a child.

“Y-you’re crazy..” She said while sobbing but it didn’t stop me from wanting her more, why did i not do it earlier? This is so good.

I’m going crazy because of how tight she is and it’s making my mind go blank, i’m losing my mind as i start pounding her harder, faster and deeper.

“Ahh hahh t-too rough..” She moaned but i can’t stop anymore, i want to devour her even more.

While pounding at her mercilessly and roughly i pick up my phone and answer the call without looking who’s the caller is.

“Secretary Lynx, come to my house right now” I came back to my sense when i heard his cold and serious voice, i don’t know but i feel like i’ve been waiting to hear his voice for a long time.

And for some reason... it calms me down.