CHAPTER 3

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

“Lynx you’re finally here.. Great!" I frowned at Shira’s actions and the tone of her speech as if something bad had happened.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

“His wife is here, i think they’re fighting inside” She said, ww immediately goes inside the elevator. His wife, i wanted to see her again.

It wasn’t long before the elevator opened and just as we got out, the door to the boss’s office opened and there it is. His wife.

D*mn, she look stunning.

“Goodmorning madam” We both greeted her and slightly bow down, she stopped and stare at me and i was startled when she fix my necktie.

“He’s looking for you, go inside before that b*stard go crazy” After she said that she immediately go inside the elevator and leave.

I fixed myself and walked towards his office, i held my breath because i really didn’t want to go inside because i felt heavy but i had no choice but to knock before entering.

“Boss here’s— Sir.. are you okay?” I immediately walked towards him when i saw that his hand was bleeding and there were many broken pieces of glasses on the floor.

“Where’s my coffee? Secretary Lynx” I frowned and place the coffee on his table before i walked towards the first aid kit and walk back towards him.

“Let’s treat your wound sir" I stood by his side and took his wounded hand and i expected him to push my hand away so i sighs.

“Sir we need to treat this, you have a shoot tomorrow” I said with a serious and a hint of irritation on my voice but he just glare at me and that caught me off guard.

“Did i order you to treat my wound?" He asked coldly, he seems to be more bad mood now compared earlier and his face is even worse now.

“No sir but we—”

“I don’t want to hear it, Secretary Lynx" He said coldly while frowning and drinking his coffee.

“Okay, sorry sir” I give up, d*mn prideful j*rk.

I frowned because my cellphone rang suddenly so i apologized to the boss.

“Answer it here and put it on a loud speaker” He said that made me frown a little but since he’s always giving me extra salary i did what he wants and answer the phone.

“L-lynx.." I immediately felt irritated when i heard Rachelle’s voice, we just broke up earlier so what does she need now?

“What?" I asked seriously, i can’t get irritated in front of the boss so i remain calm.

“I missed you Lynx, i can’t let you go.. p-please come back to me” I let out a deep sighs and went silent for a moment, i look at my boss who’s staring at me intensely so i glanck back to my phone and gulp.

“Stop it Rachelle" I said directly.

“No! I won’t let you throw me away like this, i don’t want our relationship to end Lynx. I’m here in front of your condo and i’ll wait for you, lynx, I won’t leave here” I clench my phone and hang up before facing my boss.

“Who is that?” He asked while still drinking his coffee.

“She’s my ex-girlfriend we just broke up a while ago, don’t mind her sir. Should i clean this up now?” I asked politely while staring at the piece of glasses.

“No, just go to the girl i will see you tomorrow” He said so i frowned a little bit and sighs.

“Then before i leave let me take care of this piece of glasses” I insist, he didn’t say anything more and just stand up before he sit down on the couch near the door so i start cleaning it.

Aftee i clean everything he go back to his swivel chair and i can feel his pierce stare, it’s making me nervous.

“How about your wound sir?" I asked.

“I’ll take care of it, go ahead and use my car and make sure you pick me up tomorrow at the right time. Don’t be late” He said sternly, i nod and bow before leaving his office.

“Are you going home now Lynx?" Salubong na tanong sa’kin ni Shira kaya tumango ako.

“I have to" I said and we both say our goodbyes again before i leave.

When i got to the parking lot and i immediately got into his car and drove away.

I got to my condominium immediately and i quickly got on the elevator and i also quickly got out, my eyes rolled because she was really here.

Naglakad na ako palapit sa kan’ya at mukhang naramdaman n’ya kaagad ang presensya ko kaya naman mabilis s’yang tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo at tumakbo palapit sa’kin.

Inasahan ko nang hahalikan n’ya ako pero mas agresibo s’ya ngayon, hindi parin nawawala ang inis ko kaya hinablot ko ang braso n’ya para lumayo s’ya ng bahagya sa’kin.

“What do you want Rachelle? Stop coming here anymore” I said with a hint of annoyances on my tone while gripping into her arms tightly.

“Lynx.. sorry" Kumunot ang noo ko dahil bigla na lamang a’yang umiyak, napatitig ako sa kabuohan n’ya at pansin ko na parang may nagbago sa kan’ya o baka dahil lasing lang s’ya.

“D*mn it, you’re here to have s*x with me right? Alright let’s go inside” I quickly pulled her closer to the door and leaned her against it before kissing her aggressively and put my passcode on the door.

When the door opened, i quickly brought her inside and leaned her against the wall, i removed my necktie and just threw it anywhere before i dragged her towards the bedroom.

I turned on the light and pushed her to the bed and that’s when our kiss broke so we were both panting heavily, i opened the drawer and took more than a dozen c*ndoms and a lube.

Her eyes widened while looking at the c*ndom spread on the bed as if she couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“L-lynx.. don’t tell me—" I cut her off.

“Right, we’re gonna do it until we use all of them" I said her eyes widened and she was about to back away when i pulled her legs closer to me.

“No more going easy on you..” I said coldly before kissing her roughly.

I don’t know why i’m so pissed right now, is it because of her? Or it’s because he didn’t let me treat his wound earlier?

Hah.. that sounds so childish.