CHAPTER 39

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

“Kuyaaa!!!” Nakangiti akong sinalubong ng dalawa kong kapatid pag pasok nila sa bahay.

“Oh my, i miss you both” I said and gave then a big tight hug.

He finally open the door knowing that i’m not going to run away anymore.

“We miss you too kuya, we stay at uncle Gray— at nagpunta kami sa resort” Masiglang sabi ni Trisha na kinatawa ko, kaya pala marunong na rin mag English e.

For the uninitiated, Gray is a tutor and most of those he teaches are children like Trisha and Tristan.

“Sup kids, did you like my surprise?” Darius asked and and sat down slightly.

“Yes po tito Darius! Pero mas masaya po kung nandun kayong dalawa ni Kuya Lynx, pero sabi po ni ate Carla kailangan n’yo raw po mag work” Nakangusong sabi ni Trisha na bahagya kong kinatawa.

Work his ass, yes he worked here at home.

“Next time baby, we will all go together” I said and mess their hair.

“Kuya Lynx, do you already know?” Nabaling ang tingin ko kay Tristan sa tanong n’ya, kumunot ang noo ko at binigyan s’ya ng nagtatanong na tingin.

“Na we’re not your siblings” My eyes widened a little at what he said, I thought it would be difficult for me to hide it from them but they found out before me.

I stare at him intensely.

“You’ve known for a long time?” I asked with my serious voice while looking at them.

They both look at each other and nod sadly.

“Don’t be mad po kuya Lynx” Napabuntong hininga ako at umupo para pantayan silang dalawa, nakatayo lang si Darius sa tabi ko at sa tabi naman nila si Carla.

“I’m not mad, but how did you know?” I asked them while holding both of their shoulder.

“Because that’s what they always tell us kapag nalalasing sila, hindi raw tayo mag kapatid tatlo” Sagot ni Tristan, tinanong ko kung alam ba nila na hindi rin sila ang tunay naming magulang pero umiling sila.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked softly but there’s a hint of sternly.

“We’re afraid na baka pag nalaman mo ay ibalik mo kami kung saan kami nanggaling, kuya Lynx wala na kaming pakealam kung sino ang tunay naming pamilya dahil ang kilala naming pamilya ay kasama namin ngayon” Sabi ni Tristan at niyakap ako.

Hindi ako makapagsalita sa sinabi nila, their words softened my heart and I didn’t expect that.

“Tama! Kapag bumalik sila we will always choose you kuya Lynx, you did everything for us at ikaw lang ang kailangan namin” Napayuko ako at kumalas sila sa yakap, mabilis kong pinunasan ang mata ko at nginitian sila.

“Promise? H’wag kayong mawawala ha” Nakangiting sabi ko na kinatango nila, nabaling naman ang tingin namin kay Darius dahil nag ring ang cellphone n’ya.

I told Carla that if possible, let the children rest so she took them into their bedroom and I face Darius.

He answered the phone and put it on a loud speaker, bumungad kaagad ang boses ni Director G.

“He was caught” I frowned at what the director said.

“That fast? What a careless kid” Darius said and take out a drag of cigarette but I stop him.

He got my point right away so he put the cigarette in his pocket again and took me out, we got outside the house and there he pulled out a cigarette again

“You wanted to see him?” I heard the Director asked.

“No thanks, I might break his head” He takes a puff of his cigarette and I take it and blew a large amount of smoke while looking up.

I wonder what they are talking about?

“Alright, I will keep you updated” He hang up the phone and I already expect him to hug him from the back.

He always do this after he confess to me.

“That boy who tried to kill you has been caught, do you want me to end his life?” He and while nuzzling to my neck, it tickles.

“Nah, I told you let the boy live and regret.. you never listen to me” I said while smirking and I made him take a puff of his cigarette but i’m holding on it.

“Hah.. I will not let you not get justice, I will make it up to you because I left you before” He whisper under his breath.

“You’re still into that? I told you, that’s not your fault” I uttered while chuckling.

“It is my fault” He said, I sighs because he always blame himself.

“You’re just a kid back then, stop blaming yourself or I won’t forgive you” I said while frowning, he just hummed softly and I take that as a ‘yes’.

“Let’s go to the Luvisca, I wanted to check on that brat” He said and adjusted the glack tuxedo he was wearing and I was also wearing my assistant’t clothes, he’s probably talking about Asta.

“I think he’s doing well, look at those billboard” I said and pointed to the huge billboard with Asta’s face, he’s indeed handsome.

“That kid is really something? Lot of girls are drooling over him, his partner is so lucky that he has a very loyal boyfriend” Usal n’ya na kinailing ko.

“You mean he’s lucky to have a psychopath boyfriend? And why is that?” I asked and take a puff of cigarette.

“He thinks about his boyfriend’s feelings, he’s hurting his boyfriend now because of our deal for sure but he doesn’t want to push the wrong button that can lead for them to break up, so he rejects anyone who offers to be his model partner, kahit pa offeran s’ya ng napakalaking pera” He said seriously while staring at the billboard.

“I’m seeing myself to him” He said arrogantly that I winced even though it was true.

“Darius..” We both glance to the front when a female voice called his name.

“Amber.. what are you doing here?” He said with his neutral voice.

Who’s this girl?