CHAPTER 2

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

I'm already driving back to the company because i’ve already bought his coffee, he’s still uses Starbucks even though there is a coffee maker in his company, but he only makes it when he has no choice. Poor coffee maker.

While driving, my cell phone suddenly rang so i immediately looked to see who the caller was but i frowned because it’s not what i expected, what a shame.

“What do you want? I’m in the middle of work" I said nonchalant while keeping my eyes on the road because i have to take care of this car.

“Work again?! You’ve been busy these past few days!! Spend time with me! I'm your girlfriend" I can feel the angriness on her voice, i just roll my eyes and sighs.

“Geez.. stop throwing a tantrum” I said calmly, does she think i didn’t know that she’s hooking up with my friend in highschool? Damn bitch.

“Don’t you really care about me?!! Don’t you love me anymore?!!” She yelled so i slightly moved the phone away from my ear.

“Hey.. you’re so fucking annoying, i would have put up with you for a few more days until i found someone to replace you so i wouldn’t feel lonely, but i just can’t do this anymore” I said emphatically and annoyed while gripping into the steering wheel.

“W-what? Why are you saying those word to me?” Her acting made my eyes roll, she’s so f*cking suck at pretending.

“Is my cock not enough inside your pussy so you want my friend to fuck you too? Is there no shame left in your body? Geez.. what a bitch” Even if i insult her, the words are not enough to hurt her, but it’s better than breaking my x-friend’s face.

“W-what are you talking about Lynx?!! Stop joking around it’s not funny!!” Sigaw n’ya sa kabilang linya kaya muli kong inilayo ang telepono sa tenga ko at inis itong ibinalik para marinig ko s’ya ng mabuti.

“I’m not stupid like you, and of course i know i’m getting played but i don’t care because real players play in silence." Nakangisi pero seryoso ang tono ko that time.

“You know what? I’m so sick of you anyway, let’s break up” I said and she was about to say something when i hang up.

Habang nagmamaneho ay biglang tumunog ang cellphone ko hudyat na may text kaya kinuha ko yun at inopen, pabalik balik lang ang tingin ko sa kalsada until mag red light kaya huminto muna ako at tinignan ang message.

“Fine! I don’t care!! Do you think i’ll regret it just because you have a big dick? There’s a lot of people out there anyway, i hate you!!!” Nang mabasa ko yun ay napabuntong hininga ako at napangiwi dahil sa tigas ng ulo n’ya.

It turns out that big dícks are the standard of other women today.

Shameless.