CHAPTER 21

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

It wasn’t long before the president came out so we looked at him, I noticed that there was a slight change in his aura.

“Thankyou for waiting, let’s go secretary Lynx” And his voice got even colder, couldn’t something happened inside?

Tumango ako at nagpaalam na sa kanila bago kami tuluyang umalis at bumalik sa sasakyan, hindi ko rin maintindihan ang emotion n’ya minsan.

When we got into the car, he let out two heavy breaths and even cursed as if he was annoyed.

“Did something happened?” I asked while starting the engine.

“That kid is so stubborn, I forced him several times before I got him to agree.. d*mn it” He said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

“I expect that, based on his partner, it looks like Asta has really quit modeling and it looks like his partner doesn’t want him to come back either” I said before i drifted away.

“I see, he asked for a favor before agreeing” He said but I didn’t say anything more because i’m out of it and i don’t like sticking my nose into other people’s business.

“Where should we go now sir?” I asked.

“To your sister’s hospital” I was a little surprised by what he said but my phone vibrate so I quickly check it out.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa text ni Tyrone na sinasabing gising na si Trisha at hinahanap n’ya ako.

“Eyes on the road secretary Lynx, do you want us both to be hospitalized?” I apologized and rushed to the hospital, it was a few minutes before we got there so I hope she doesn’t fall asleep.

“It looks like your sister is awake" He said so I nod.

“Do you want to buy something for her?" He asked, but what if she fall asleep?

“Then, a donut” I said softly while smiling, they both love donuts so much.

“Alright let’s buy them a lot of donuts, what else?” He said that made me smile.

“They also love shopping and eat at the fastfood, play and.. hugs" I said while imagining them, my two little angel.

“How about this, since she won’t be able to leave the hospital right away because she still needs to be observed, that’s why.. when I came back from a business trip, the four of us will go to the mall” He said that made me smile widely.

“Are you sure president? Aren’t you busy after a trip?" I asked while grinning.

“I’m the boss, don’t worry i will take a day off i’m sure they will understand” Wika n’ya na ikinatawa ko dahil tama nga naman.

“When I come back from a tiring business trip, I want to see the three of you when I open the door of the house” That caught me off guard but i eventually smile genuinely.

“Don’t worry we will welcome you home" I said with a warm smile, He stared at me for a moment before looking out the car window before resting his chin on his palm.

My eyes widened when I saw a small smile on his lips which was really surprising.

“That’d be nice, i’m looking forward to it” He said softly which surprised me even more but immediately smiled a little because the tension inside the car eased.

Somehow his attitude toward me has also changed but that’s what I don’t understand, because he’s known as grumpy and careless about things, so his sudden change is surprising.

But even so, I owe him a lot and I can only repay him in the way he wants, and I will do everything for my angels.

If it wasn’t for him, I probably would have given up.