CHAPTER 24

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

“Waaahh!!! Ang laki ng bathtub kuya”Natawa ako sa reaction nila pareho, nandito sila ngayon sa isang malaking bathtub.

Hindi nga ako makapaniwala na meron ding a’ya jacuzzi rito na may beranda n’ya, like d*mn just how big this house is?

“Kuya dito ba tayo titira?” Tanong ni Trisha na ikinatango ko kaya natuwa silang dalawa at nagwisik ng tubig.

“Come on h’wag na kayo magbabad d’yan, kakain na kayo” I said while stroking both of their hair.

“Pero kuya gusto pa naming magbabad” Nakangusong sabi ni Trisha kaya pinisil ko ang pisngi n’ya.

“Makakaligo parin naman kayo rito, sa ngayon kailangan n’yong kumain lalo kana Trisha” Seryosong sabi ko na kinatango nila.

I smile and promise them that we will go shopping together.

“With ate Carla?” Trisha asked that made me giggles and nod, they are close that fast? Kanina lang sila nagkakilala.

After a few minutes I dressed them both and we went downstairs together and went to the kitchen.

“Goodmorning” She greeted us with a warm smile.

“Goodmorning ate Carla!! We will go shopping po" Napatawa na lamang ako dahil nasobrahan sa pagiging masigla ang kapatid ko at naging feeling close s’ya.

“Ohh yeah, here’s the atm” My eyes widened when I saw the gold card she was handing to me.

“N-not a black card?” I asked nervously while staring at the gold card who’s now shining

“No.. please kunin mo na hindi ko kaya humawak ng ganitong credit card” She also said nervously so i just take it.

“Why this instead of his black card? I already used that a hundred times with his coffee” I said while staring at this card, this is considered the higher than the platinum and black card.

“He can’t be serious, well we can’t go to Singapore to return this, right?” I said while putting it into my wallet which also had a credit card but not as luxurious like his.

“Right, let’s eat” We all sit down and start eating.

“Kuya, are we allowed to buy whatever we want?” Napangiti ako dahil straight English and nasabi n’ya.

“Yes baby, what would you like?” I asked them both.

“Gusto ko maraming donut!" Napawi ang ngiti ko sa sinabi nilang dalawa, mukhang mga donut.

“Hindi pwedeng sumobra sa donut okay? How about we buy something healthier for you kids?” I asked and they both nod.

“Basta h’wag okra kuya ah, that’s ew" Napatawa ako dahil umakto pa s’yang nandidiri.

“Ayaw mo ng okra?" Tanong ni Carla na ikinailing nila pareho.

“Me too, they are way too slimy right?" She said that made them agree.

“So ako lang kumakain ng okra rito?" Ngiwing tanong ko na kinatango nila.

“Eww kuya anong nagustuhan mo sa okra? Ang dulas kaya nun yuck” Nandidiring sabi ni Tristan na kinailing ko nalang, hindi ko rin alam kung bakit.

After a few minutes we finished eating, it took a little longer because we were all laughing— and i’m now waiting for them to the car because they’re getting ready.

While waiting for them I couldn’t stop staring at the gold card, is it right for him to entrust me with this card? He told me everything about the credit card but I don’t understand why he has so much trust in me if he knows that I can run this kind of luxury card.

To answer my question I dialed his number, I thought twice at first but I was a little surprised because after less than three rings he answered right away.

“Secretary Lynx.." I noticed the tiredness in his voice and the depth of it as if he was sleepy.

“Ahh sorry to call you, are you in the middle of something?" I asked awkwardly because i might disturb him.

“No, i’m on break right” He said in a low and soothing voice, there’s no hint of coldness anymore.

“I was called to ask about this card, why this? You could’ve given me the black card instead" I said and he was silent before i realized it.

“W-wait!! I’m not being demanding, i just want to know” I panicked, i heard him sighs.

“I’m using the black card, the platinum is in my sister so that’s the only card available” He answered that made me silent.

“Why do you trust me so much? You know this card is worth a lot and i can runaway with it” I said softly not trying to sound like I was really going to runaway with it.

“Because you’re not that kind of person, and I told you right? Running away is useless because I will keep hunting you” He said seriously and sternly.

“I know, i remember" I answered and lean on the driver seat.

“Did you buy something already?" He asked but i said no.

“I’m just waiting for them in the car” I said while rubbing the credit card gently.

“You better have to carry tons of bag, don’t skimp” He said that made me winced, sa tingin n’ya ba matitipid ko ‘to?

“Are you sure?” I asked with a smug look on my face.

“Yeah because the more I spoiled you.. the more you spoiled me too, in a good way~” He said with a bit of playfulness on his voice.

Huh? Just now.. is he flirting with me?