CHAPTER 11

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

“You can go home now” When I finished taking him home, he immediately sent me home too.

Just like that.

Well, i wasn’t expecting anything but he could’ve order something or give me a task.

All I do is be his personal driver, therapist and etc, nothing more and i’m starting to get bored.

“Sir i was just wondering.. since i’m your personal assistant why don’t you just make me a helper here in your house?” I asked politely.

“I don’t need a helper” He answered without having a second thought.

“My job is boring, i want to do something new” I protest, hoping na papayag s’ya.

He didn’t answer for a few seconds before turning his gaze to me and staring at me earnestly.

“Sure.. just 2 days in a week, Tuesday and Thursday” He said before walking towards the stairs and going up, i didn’t follow him and just leave.

I walked to the car and got in before speeding off.

Even though my job with him is just like that, my salary is high, I have no complaints there, but i’m just doing it over and over again, so I want a new job.

At first I apply as his bodyguard but since he need a personal assistant I volunteer myself dahil alam ko naman na kaya ko ang trabaho, pero ngayon naboboring na ako.

Dumeretsyo ako sa malapit na convenience store para bumili ng maiinom, gusto ko na may laman palagi ang refrigerator ko dahil ayokong palagi nalang bibili.

Pagpasok ko sa loob ay kinuha ko kaagad ang mga can of beer and softdrinks, kumuha na rin ako ng konting junk food dahil mini-maintain ko rin ang katawan ko.

“That would be 367 sir” I immediately pay her and leave the convenience store but while i was walking back to the car I saw a silhouette of two people in the dark alley.

They are talking, I was about to ignore that when a car suddenly passed by causing a light to hit their faces and my eyes widened when I saw Rachelle talking to my ex-friend.

Kaagad kong inilagay sa backseat ang pinamili ko at sumandal sa sasakyan habang palihim silang tinititigan ng taimtim.

They didn’t notice that someone was already watching them because they were too busy talking, Rachelle’s face looked angry, what could they be talking about?

My forehead furrowed when he suddenly hugged Rachelle but she push him away causing him to step back a little.

I light up one cigarette and look back at them.

I thought I could be reassured because I think my ex-friend is flirting with her but she rejects it, but I was wrong.

He suddenly pull her closer into a passionate kiss and I didn’t expect her response, she actually wrapped her arms around the man’s shoulders.

I got angry, after giving her another chance this is what she will return to me? F*cking ridiculous.

I stare cold and sharp at her who was now looking at me in shock, looks like she didn’t expect me to be here.

Tumakbo s’ya palapit sa’kin pero pinigilan s’ya ng lalaki, hindi ako gumalaw sa kinasasandalan ko at hindi ko inaasahan na iwawaksi n’ya ang kamay nung lalaki at tumakbo palapit sa’kin.

“L-lynx.. k-kanina ka pa diyan?" She asked nervously and hoping that i would say no.

“Yes, i did saw everything" I said and blew a large amount of smoke on her face.

“I shouldn’t trust you anymore, hah.. what do i expect? You’re a cheater.. just like your father" I said while staring at her sharply.

“Rachelle” I turned my gaze to Jonathan who was walking towards us, I stare at him from head to toe before throwing the cigarette in front of them

“Fine. Mag sama kayo, parehas naman kayong manloloko” Ika ko at pumasok sa loob ng sasakyan.

“Lynx please.." I start the engine and open the window before looking at them.

“You suit each other, a trash and a trashcan” I said before I drove the car away.

It’s always like this, i don’t know who will I flirt with next.

Let’s chill at the bar first, for sure there’s a lot of gold digger in there like Rachelle.

I can’t believe her.