CHAPTER 19

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

“I want you to be the payment” I was so shocked when he said that, i don’t know what does he mean by that.

“P-pardon?” He stare at me and i stare back as i was so curious why did he say that.

“After your sister’s recovery, get out of your condo cause you’ll live in my house from now on” My eyes widened.

Hindi pa nagpoproseso at hindi ko pa tanggap lahat ng ginawa n’ya tapos dinagdagan n’ya ulit.

“W-wait, wait, wait” I step back but he grab my waist again and glare at me and that made me flinched.

“W-what do you mean?” I asked nervously.

“from now on you will live in my house with your siblings, I heard that you’re leaving your brother to your friend because you cannot leave him in the condo” He said, he surely dig everything about me.

“you won't have any problems now, they will have someone to live with at home” He said but i frowned, is he talking about the little girl? How could I trust her.

“Don’t worry I also did a background check on her, she’s from province and if something happened to your siblings I will—” I cut him off.

“Stop” I said and sighs.

I can't do anything if he wants us to live in his house, and another thing is that my siblings will definitely be happy with the extra size of the house.

But will it be okay? I cannot refuse because he did too much for us.

“Okay..” I answered and his hug tightened around my waist even more.

“Great because i will not take a no for an answer, actually even if you say no, all your stuff is already in my house” I was shocked so i took out my cellphone and there was the building manager text.

“Now let’s go back to work, we still have to convince that kid Asta and we will go there right now because he will soon recover” He said before he stood up so i look up too because he’s towering me.

“Hmm? Let’s go.. wait, close your eyes” I’m confused at first but i eventually close my eyes.

Pero bigla na lamang ulit akong napadilat dahil hinalikan n’ya ako ng mapusok, hindi pa ako nakakapag adjust sa halik n’ya nang ipasok n’ya naman ang dila n’ya sa loob ng labi ko and he start exploring inside my mouth.

I just saw myself sitting at his table while still kissing me, is this included in our agreement? Either way.. it’s not bad.

“Hah f*ck.. holding back is much harder than I thought” He whispered when he pulled away from the kiss, only then did I taste the sweetness so I looked at him in confusion and slightly tilted my head.

“Oh f*ck..” He cursed sexily that caught me off guard but found myself kissing by him again, this dude doesn’t know the word enough.

“Just.. a little bit more” He said between our kisses so I just let him continue until it last longer compared to the other one.

“Mhm.. martini is sweet isn’t it?” He said while rubbing my lips, so that’s what i’m tasting.

“Yes.. it does” I said like I was drunk, the way he kiss is addicting it’s like it’s taking me to a cloud.

He helped me down from his table before he adjusted his clothes so I did the same.

“Let’s go" He said so i nod and we both get out of the office.

“Sir, just to inform you for the business trip i hope you’re ready” Bahagya akong nagulat sa sinabi ng secretary n’ya, tumango lamang si president bago kami sabay na naglakad sa elevator

“Sir, you have a business trip? Where?” I asked as soon as we both enter the elevator.

“Yes, singapore and we will be staying there for a week” Napakunot ang noo ko sa sinabi n’ya na ‘we’ so hindi ako ang isasama n’ya?

“I know what you’re thinking, if you go with me who will take care of your sister? What if she wakes up and you’re not there?” Nakuha ko naman ang punto n’ya kaya nanahimik ako.

“My secretary will go with me and... Giovanni will take care of this company so he will be your boss for a week” He said that made me furrowed, that pervert director again.

“When I get home, I should see you three there hmm? Just a warning but there’s no point of running away, you get it?” I nod obediently because i’m not the type of person who would runaway from their responsibility.

“It’s good and we understand each other well" He said softly.

“Until when? How long should we stay with you?” I asked and that when the elevator open but before he gets out, he glance at me.

“What do you mean until when? Nothing like that will happen because you will stay with me forever” He said sternly that made me frozen in shocked.

Is he crazy?