CHAPTER 40

Darius Alistair Véres’s POV

“Amber... what are you doing here?” I asked with my neutral voice.

This is my previous assistant but I fire her because she’s too flirty, she even try to make out with me one time.

Shameless.

“Take me back, Darius” I raised my eyebrow, it sounded like a ex-girlfriend who was desperate to get back to me.

I walk towards her until i’m towering her.

“How many times do I have to tell you? Stop calling me by my name, you’re not allowed” I said with firmly.

“Please, please.. i-is the position still available? Please let me work with you again” She desperately said, I sighs and massage my temple.

I can’t take her back, I don’t like her.

“No, get out” I said and give her a stern look.

“N-no.. please, i’m going to behave.. i-i-i promise not to do the same mistake again” I stare at her in disbelief as if i’m telling her to have some shame, but she didn’t budge.

“Look, the position is not available anymore.. you can’t be my assistant anymore— now get out!” I demand authoritative and was about to turn around but she grab my arm.

I gave her a disgusting look upon touching me, her eyes widened and she quickly let go of my arm.

“Can’t you read the room miss?” We both glance at Lynx, he’s puffing a cigarette while staring sternly to this girl.

“Who are you? I’m not talking to you” She said and they both glare at each other.

“I’m his new assistant, and as far as I know if you were his assistant then you know you can’t touch him.. you even call him by his name, how disrespectful” I giggles slightly when he said that, he just made that up but about the name, he’s quite right.

“W-what? O-oh—” She stuttered.

“Mr. Véres, please take me back again.. i swear i will do bett—”

“Save it, I already know you Amber.. stop pissing me off and get out of my face” I said sternly and turn around but she touch me again and made me turn around.

I swear this girl is pissing me o—

My eyes widened in shock when I feel fer lips touch mine, the surroundings were shrouded in silence but I came back to my senses when I saw Lynx in the corner of my eye, just staring at us coldly.

I quickly push her away and grab her jaw tightly, my face was close to her and I made sure she could see how much my eyes lit up with anger.

“Y-you’re hurting me..” She groaned but I made it hurt even more, my grip tighten a bit and she was about to cry.

“Alistair” We both looked at Lynx in shock.

“H-he call you by your second name..” I heard her whisper, I reluctantly let go of her jaw and glare at her.

I slightly adjusted my necktie because I could feel the heat of my body, f*ck I can’t believe I got turned on immediately when he just called me by my name? What a pervert.

“Get out now, before I lost my temper and do something even more horrible to you” I said coldly, she stare at me in disbelief but leave.

I stay there for 30 second before I turn to look at Lynx and walk towards him.

I immediately hugged him and removed the cigarette from his lips and kissed him, he didn’t move and just kiss me back.

“We did not use our tongue, just the lips” I whisper and líck his lips, as if i’m telling him to open his mouth.

He got my point and he opened his mouth slightly so without hesitation I kissed him and put my tongue inside his mouth and explore inside.

All my anger disappeared when I tasted his lips, he didn’t react and just kissed me back which turned me on even more.

I can’t hold it in, it’s like it’s going to burst inside my pants and I can’t go to luvisca with something bulging in my pants.

I lightly pressed my body to him and also my middle part so that he could feel my hardness, that’s a sign or awareness that we will do something before we go to work.

Humiwalay ako sa halik ang hinalikan ang pisngi n’ya bago ko s’ya hilain patungo sa sasakyan.

Ako ang pumasok sa driver seat at nang nakapasok na kami pareho ay mabilis ko s’yang hinablot at muling hinalikan.

“W-wait.. drive” He said while panting.

“Not until you work on it, this is your fault so take responsibility” I said while frowning, am I being demanding?

“I know, but we can’t do it with my suit on so I will just give you a head” He said and the idea of that made me more hard.

D*mn can’t this little dude calm down for a second? It’s f*cking throbbing.

“If you haven’t driven yet, it might explode inside your pants” He said seductively, I glare at him because he’s teasing me.

“You better use your throat” I said sternly and start the engine, I hadn’t even started the car when he unbuckle my belt.

I clench my jaw and grip into the steering wheel tightly before I start the car, I can see my own veins on my arms because of excitement.

I swear, If i’m not satisfied here i’ll f*ck him right at the Luvisca.