...

I stared at the ceiling. Well, at least my knees are fine.

I let out a sigh.

'Marking,'

I wonder if Matthew had marked me, would he know about the little things like this too? This is pretty minor and nothing of importance as compared to when I was getting kidnapped or murdered.

I let out another sigh and then sat up.

"Ow..."

"Calliope?"

!!!

I recognized the voice immediately and shot my head around to see Matthew.

"Matthew!" I wonder if he sensed if something was wrong?

He came over, "What happened?"

I guess not... I guess he was just passing by and saw me.

"Oh," I gave him an awkward laugh, "My knees gave out," I was a bit disappointed. I wish he came because of me. I wish he just marked me.

!!!

I mean, he can mark me! We're already together!!

"Let me help you up," He crouched down and scooped me up in his arms.

"Matthew!" I panicked, "We're in the office! People will see us!!"

His eyebrow twitched at my words.

He looked at me with an un-amused look but didn't put me down, "It's time to leave anyway," He began to walk, "Let's go home if being seen with me bothers you that much."

Hmm???

***

I stared at Matthew as he brought out the ointments and medicine prescribed by the doctor.

"Are you mad?" I was sitting on the kitchen stool.

"No," He didn't look at me.

Gosh, he's definitely angry. "I didn't mean that I minded people seeing us together!" I explained,

"..."

"I was just embarrassed that I was being carried!" I tried to look at him but he didn't look back at me, "Matthew I really mean it! I wasn't embarrassed because of you, just because I'm shy!"

"..."

Damn, Azef told me wolves get really possessive.

"I love you,"

His ears twitched at my confession and he finally looked back at me.

"I said, I'm not mad," His expressions went back to normal.

Yea, right.

You're not mad now! You were definitely mad before! But I didn't say that. I let it go and he came over to change my bandages.

He crouched down and I watched him being careful while my mind raced with thoughts. Well, my mind has been racing with thoughts the moment we became official and now I want more.

I know I'm being selfish, but I really do want more!

Matthew opened the medicine box and I decided I was going to do it

"Wait," I placed my hand on his and he looked up at me. He didn't say anything, just raised his brows at me to ask 'Why?'

I got a little nervous because what I was going to ask was quite bold. My heartbeat rose up but I managed to speak, "You said there was a better way to treat them right?"