Papaya flavored big brother (18)

Start from the beginning

"Big dad ?!"

"Bao Jiu! How dare you come!"

Unlike Situ Shuang's surprise, Situ Bai was about to pull out his sword, but he was pushed back by "Master Wang" before the sword came out. The latter tore off the human skin mask on his face, revealing his true appearance, and strode to the bed, "Master, the child is late, how is your injury? Does it matter?"

"Invincible, why are you here ... Master, anyway, it's just a minor injury, hehe."

"big big big--"

"Shh."

Gou Liang took off the human skin mask and motioned to exclaim Master Situ Shuang, who was quiet.

Lin Xiuniang returned to Shinto: "Brother Ye, why did you come here, or as a Brahma Pavilion?"

"If we don't come, you guys can't be bullied to death?"

Gou Liang laughed, and stepped forward to draw up Qian Qian with his master "looking at each other", and said to Situ Changtian: "The head of Su Wen Situ is the model of the right path, and now he is beaten by his own. I wonder how it tastes? "

"... someone is really ashamed."

"Ye Gui."

Seeing Master's embarrassment, Yue Qian called in disapproval, and Gou Liang skimmed his lips and stopped talking.

Cao Geng stood in front of Situ Bai, who was holding his sword, and whispered with Yue Qian. He planned to use Situ Changtian's plan to draw him out to determine his plan and formulate the position of the total altar.

Having said that, he resentfully said, "Master was ambushed on the way home from outside the city. At that time, Master Zhang of the Three Puritans was preparing to meet Master as planned. According to him, the man was wearing the elder black python robe, and he was extremely clever After he seriously injured Master, he did not fall in love with him. Master Zhang brought Master back before he could catch up. "

Gou Liang said: "There are so many elders, can he see which one?"

He was careless, and anyone could hear his disdain.

Cao Gengwu had long suspected that this time was not a killer behind the devil, and it was not annoying to hear the words, but after listening to Situ Changtian said, "The person who came here should use the evil power of the Tang family. , You have already suffered internal injuries. "

These words were first heard by Cao Gengwu, and Situ, who was deeply affected by it, was sweating coldly, looking at Gou Liang who had saved himself, and was about to open his mouth. Suddenly, he remembered that the blood and sea of the two were in deep hatred.

"What evil power is that of the Tang family's unparalleled" Nine Nine Secrets ", but some people have practiced the wrong way."

Gou Liang said, retracting his hand.

Yue Qian asked quickly: "How?"

Gou Liang waved his hand to him and asked, "Does the head of Situ think that the person who killed you is the owner of Jiu Ming Lou?"

Situ Chief nodded his head: "The other party's martial arts are not under me, Tang Nuo does not have this ability."

"Who tells you that this father and son will do this evil in the world? I will."

As soon as the words fell, Brother Cao Gengwu and his sisters looked at Gou Liang stupidly, their faces changed for a moment. Yue Qian saw that he did not forget to be funny, he knew that he could cure Situ Changtian's injuries with a sigh of relief, and smiled: "Xiaokenger knows who hurt Master?"