Lemon-flavored film emperor attack (19)

Start from the beginning

The second one is a delivery ceremony.

Both men leaned slightly, He Chongzhen bit the rose and passed it to Gou Liang. Both of them bit on the rose stalk. The eyes met for a moment, the former eyes were elegant and deep, the latter eyes were eager and urgent.

The third one is an artist collision spanning ten years.

He Chongzhen, in a tuxedo suit, was sitting on a sofa, folded his long legs, and laid his hands leisurely on the armrests. Gou Liang stood behind him, biting his tie, and untied He Chongyu's third button with one hand, but couldn't wait to reach into He Chongyu's collar, pressing it against the position of his collarbone, his wrists were still exposed, and he stayed in the frame The moment you want to go deeper.

The fourth ...

The first time the magazine was released, it was snatched away, and the fans were all crazy!

"Oh! So handsome !!"

"The list of stars has also fallen, and the theme has been shot so vividly, I like it, hahaha!"

"My grandma and Mai Mai CP feel so strong, have you all gone blind?"

"My uncle is not a single dog anymore, everyone must have a degree of brain ..."

"No matter, my husband is swollen, can he be so handsome!"

"Get out upstairs, it's me!"

"My uncle's girlfriend is passing by ~"

"I'm my uncle's boyfriend!"

"My girlfriend counts the ball, my uncle's wife is truly amazing!"

"Did anyone even give me a copy and I didn't grab anything late, so QAQ!"

"Haha, the one that grabbed the boyfriend, one is kept in the collection, the other is used to kneel and lick ~ really handsome!"

"Upstairs, walk carefully at night! (▼▼▼ #)"

"I hate you!"

"The star list has not been added. This is a sad story ..."

"Hug upstairs ~~ o (> _ <) o ~~"

...

However, friends who did not grab the magazine were quickly comforted.

March 20th.

"Beacon Agent" premiered, officially opened!

At the premiere, the starring and seven other important supporting actors and directors are ranked. According to the hidden rules of the industry, the positions from the center to the outside are based on the actor's personal star ranking. There are also two red lists.

As soon as the premiere opened, the director was asked why hurried editing would affect the quality of the film.

Director: "This is luck. I happen to have an engineer on vacation and I really like this work. I made some special effects for Beacon for a while, so everyone had a chance to meet Beacon in advance. Guess who he is Everyone calls him God's Scissors ~~ "

This is the answer given by the stock owner He Chongzheng to the director, and he believes it is true.

Gou Liang has seen the StAFF list, and it says Special Thanks Clip F. He checked the system and found out that this code was not the first time He Chongzheng used it. He had also won the best editing award, but the person in charge of we received it.

As soon as this statement was made, all the questions were silenced.

After the director was He Chongzhen, reporters were more concerned about his "mysterious girlfriend", but He Chongzhen's response has always been simple and rude-