15. A Little Reunion

Cole felt his body being dragged, but he didn't know what to do at that point. Cole struggled to get out of their grasp, but it was no use, his arms and body were slowly draining, down to the point where he couldn't move. In only a few seconds he was taken out of the dust storm and could hear the sounds from the crowd slowly die down, Cole cleared his eyes and face to look around, he expected to be near the arena but was a little stoked to see that he wasn't. 

He was in an alleyway with Shawn and Jessica who were wearing ponchos and other clothes as a disguise, but they weren't holding his hand. He looked up and felt excited but also disappointed in himself, it was Caitlin, The Magician Of Survival. Caitlin gave Shawn his arm back as Cole spoke, "You're you're the magician! You're the one from the beach! That ehm...that tribal village! I saw the Coco Champs come into the arena but ehm...I didn't expect to see you here. But it was obvious. Look I understand you put your trust in me to keep that vest, and ehm...I lost it. You put your trust in me and I ehm...failed on it. I apologize." Caitlin put her finger to her lips and put her hand over his mouth, as she held him to silence, she pointed outside the alleyway. 

Cole looked over towards the outside of the alleyway to see citizens made of sand walking around, causing commotion. A few guardimons would run past the alley, not seeming to suspect anything. She slowly let go of his mouth and kneeled to reach his eye level, "Look you did what you could, and you're only just a kid. And no kid should have to go through what you and your friends have gone through. I told you previously that The Sinful Sorcerer would do anything he could to break you, he would do anything he could...he doesn't care if you're a child. No matter what he has told you about giving him the vest, I don't know what he has told you specifically...but whatever he has said, it's all to gain your trust. And I know I'm a stranger to you, just like him. But actions speak louder than words, and I think it's pretty clear to both of us on who cares about your well being. Like I said, he'll do anything...but he failed to take you down. Because you're stronger than you realize Cole, that is why you didn't fail in my eyes." Caitlin said.

"I understand what you're saying ehm...I appreciate it. Especially after ehm... being locked up and not knowing whether I would see the light and breathe the air again. But still I lost the vest and my satchel bag...I don't even know where my friend Elijah is or if Yuna is still alive. So Caitlin I mean...I mean The Magician of Survival, what now? What do we do now?"

"Okay slow down, I need you to trust me when I say this. It is all taken care of, everything. While you were in the cell locked up, I cleaned all the issues that came up. With the help from a few friends like The Magician Of Floating, Finley. But don't worry about that, here's what the three of you are going to do. The three of you are getting Sand Zone currency. You are going to go to the border that has The Sand Zone pillars, and you are going to give the currency of the Sand Zone. Once you get out of the Sand Zone and have walked some time down the road, the ground will change from sand or sandstone...to dirt. Dry dirt. You will find yourself close to the Moonstone Zone, but before you reach that zone...you will have to get through The Woods Of Waning. That is where all your stuff will be. You will find a small shack with your stuff, that is before you go through the woods. Do you all understand?" Caitlin said.

All three of them slowly nodded and looked at each other, they looked up at her carefully. "Yeah we, we understand Ms. Caitlin. Thank you so much for helping us, we won't have any problem getting out of here. Nothing for you to worry about." Shawn said.

Shawn and Jessica were helping Cole climb a fence in an alleyway with two guardimons hot on their heels, "Aye you three, stop your moving right now!"

As Cole fell down to the other side, Shawn and Jessica would follow suit by climbing the fence. Cole got up and started to compose himself as Jessica jumped down to his side, Shawn got grabbed by both of the Guardimons and was pulled down. "Shawn no! Jessica we gotta go and-"