Time to open the gym

Start from the beginning

I go back into the office where Leah is spinning in my chair "having fun my love?" "I feel sick" I stop her from spinning and pull her to her feet placing a kiss on her lips "feel better now?" "Maybe one more would really help" I kiss her again "all better?" "A million times better" "good now I have a couple of cv's here would you like to help me screen them?" "I'm no good at this what am I looking for?" "Their interests and job history if they have no experience their qualifications people should always be given a chance" I sit down on my chair pulling Leah onto my lap. And we start looking through the cv's and we invite people in for interviews which will be done by the site manager. Who knows how long we were there for when there is a knock on the door. Thinking the gym was still closed I don't look up from the screen "come in" "hi Chri.." I turn around "hi Jemma getting straight back on it after Christmas?" "Erm yeah something like that. Who is this?" "This is my girlfriend Leah" "you told me you were single" "and I was at the time but now I'm not again. I'm sorry but is that an issue?" "No erm no issue, what did you do to your arm?" "I was in an accident" "will you still be doing my sessions?" "Starting next week they are in my diary don't worry but I best get back to work" "oh right erm yeah see you next week" "bye Jemma." She leaves the office and closes the door more like slams it "what was that about?" "She's got a crush on me but I've never entertained it but she can go in a huff, she can even find a new personal trainer I don't care I've got you. Now let's get home Bella needs to go toilet" "I love you Chris" "I love you more my love" Leah kisses me then I shut down the computer. I take Leah's hand and walk downstairs making sure to give Catherine her cup of tea.

"The gym is amazing baby but what are you going to do with the downstairs?" "So there is an outside that once the weather is better I am going to set up obstacle courses and even set up competitions" "that sounds amazing what else?" "Ooooo don't know if I can tell you that." Leah puts her hand on my thigh moving it further up causing my breathing to heighten "are you sure about that baby" "erm I huh I'm..m g..going fuck I'm going to work on my own" Leah's hand gets higher "baby I'm..m d..driving" "so tell me then" "protein I'm..m working on my own protein and pre work out range" I say really fast and Leah removes her hand "see that wasn't so hard was it?" "You think you're funny do you?" "At least I know how to get information out of you" "oh you just wait." We get home and I let Bella on the balcony where she does her business "who's a good girl" I start making a fuss of her. Leah comes up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist "you know business Chris is such a turn on" she kisses my neck and I moan so she continues. I turn around kissing Leah and pick her up carrying her to the bedroom, she removes my top and I take hers off kissing her neck. I feel my trousers fall down and I look at Leah when the fuck did she do that? She has a cheeky smirk on her face "oh really?" I put Leah down stripping her off and she does the same to me. I pick Leah back up but don't put her on the bed like she expects I pin her up against the wall, she has her legs wrapped around my waist so I insert 2 fingers "oh fuck" "too much? Did I hurt you?" "N..no d..don't s..stttop" I keep moving in and out whilst kissing her neck, I move down taking her nipple in my mouth causing Leah to moan loader "baby I'm g..going t..to" "ah ah not yet." I remove my fingers and Leah whimpers. I carry her over to the bed putting her down, I move to in between her legs licking up from her entrance to her clit. Leah puts her hands in my hair her moans are in a constant rhythm. I insert 2 fingers moving them in and out "Chris don't stop" she doesn't have to worry about that. Soon Leah is crying out, once she comes down from her orgasm I lie beside her "oh..my..god" "your incredible my love" "no baby your incredible." Leah climbs on top of me of me pinning my arms above my head "you know I can over power you my love" she comes down to my ear and whispers "but your not going to are you baby" she nibbles on my ear a very shaky "no" escapes my mouth "good girl" she starts kissing my neck whilst moving her hand down my body inserting 2 fingers "fuck me!" "As you wish baby" that's the last thing said and fuck me she did I pull the pillow over my face as I cry out. Leah lies beside me and I pull her in tight, she falls asleep in my arms.