"Well un?" Deidara inquired, looking at you with eager but worried eyes. "What happened?"

"Leader sounded very mad," Itachi stated and looked up from the book he was reading.

"You made it out alive, so it can't have been that bad," Kakuzu observed and looked up from his money.

"What did he say?" Konan asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ooh! Is Aiko in trouble? Does Aiko have to stay at home for being a bad girl?" Tobi asked as he swung around in his chair, falling over in the process.

You didn't say anything.

"Well?" Sasori asked. "You know I hate to wait."

You looked down and pulled the small white thing and held it in the palm of your hand. You looked up at Itachi.

"Catch," you tossed it over at him. He caught in one hand and looked at it. His eyes widened slightly and he looked up at you. Deidara snatched it from his hand and looked at it.

"Serious?" Deidara's eyes were wide as he stared at you.

Kakuzu grabbed it and looked at it. He looked at you and passed it to Sasori. Sasori raised an eyebrow and looked at you. He passed it on to Konan. She looked at it and smiled as she looked at you.

"For real?" she asked. Tobi kneeled down beside her and looked at the item on the palm of her hand.

"Wow! This is shiny!" Tobi squealed as he poked the ring.

"I guess then," Sasori interrupted Tobi's ranting. His eyes were closed, he smirked.

"Welcome to the Akatsuki kid," Kakuzu finished Sasori's thought. Itachi, Deidara and Konan nodded.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" came a loud voice from the doorway. You jumped and smacked the person across the face. "OUCH! That hurt!"

"Serves you right for scaring me like that!" you yelled back and crossed your arms over your chest. "Where were you anyway?"

"I was just praying to jashin for your well-being," Hidan answered as he rubbed his cheek. "Guess he listened, since you're alive. Leader sure sounded mad. Anyway... WHAT'S THIS I HEARD YOU GOT IN THE AKATSUKI?!" Hidan grabbed your shoulders and shook you.

"Hidan! Knock it off," Kakuzu ordered. Hidan let go of you and pouted. "How did this happen kid?"

"Well," you told them about your little 'discussion/argument' with Pein. "Then he gave me the ring." You finished as Konan handed you the ring. You carefully slid it onto your finger.

"Is that all it took?" Hidan asked. "Damn... why did you get in trouble?"

"Uh..." you looked around.

"She came back to the base late," Sasori answered. You looked at him, a shocked expression on your face. He wasn't gonna rat you out? He smirked.

"How do you know?" Hidan questioned while pointing a finger at Sasori.

"I was with her the entire time," Sasori answered in a bored tone. His face had returned to its usual, unimpressed, bored look.

"In any case," Itachi spoke up. Everyone turned to look at him. "You should be careful, Aiko."

You nodded. "I know, Leader told me. But he also told me that I wouldn't go on any dangerous missions."

"What does he mean by that? Hm?" Deidara asked.

"I will only get infiltration, assassination or bounty hunting," you replied. Kakuzu's head perked up at the mention of bounty hunting. You smiled at him. "Don't worry grandpa, if I have a bounty hunting mission, I'll make sure to give you the money."