A snake slithering through the Looking Glass Ruins (Chapter 29)

Start from the beginning

Young boy: *blushes* C-Cause, I got to meet a beautiful girl.

Amity: *blushes* R-Really?

The young boy nodded his head. This caused the young Blights heart to skip a beat. She's been called beautiful by many people before, but it was something about him, the way he said it, that made her feel something. She slowly touches his face with her hand causing the boy to blush more.

Amity: You never told me your name.

Young boy: *gently touches her hand and smiles* I-It's Y/N.

Y/N. To her that name sounded beautiful. Slowly Amity stood on her tips, toes bringing her face, or more so lips, closer to his. Y/N followed her motion as the two were getting closer and closer to kiss. Suddenly the area around them started to shine in a flash of light.

Amity slowly opened her eyes and looked up. She was in her bedroom. Confused, the young Blight sat up with a groan and looked around her room. She realized she was dreaming and started to think about the dream. She was at a party, she met a boy named Y/N, and they were about to..... Suddenly Amity's whole face started to glow bright red. Realizing she had a dream about Y/N and she was about to kiss him.

Amity: *blushes bright red* W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!??

Her voice echoed through the whole massion.

The owl house

Luke was currently sleeping in his mat with Nights beside him. His scroll slowly went off, waking him up. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. He opened his scroll and saw a text message from a certain Blight boy.

Luke: *smirks* That idiot

Music starts playing

The scene starts to open up at the abandoned house in the human world. It starts to zoom in to the portal door that leads to the Boiling Isles

OH~

It now flies over inside showing the bright sky and sunlight of the land. It then crosses over to the Isles itself showing the dead Titan. Suddenly the title screen started to show.

Dragon Slayer of the Boiling Isles

I caught a glimpse of light (when I was empty inside) and through the nothingness (I found this world)

The scene shows the three friends walking through the city of Boonsboro. They passed by many townspeople eventually making it to the owl house where Eda, King, Flare, Nights, and Hooty waiting for them with smiles on their faces

I'll wander calling your name. Until the end of my days! 'Til I find the answer!

The three friends ran up to their friends. Both Luz and Y/N gave Eda a big hug with smiles on their faces. Eda had an uncomfortable look at first, but then eased into the hug. King, and Flare, join the hug, while Luke looks at the scene with a small smile. Nights rubs on Luke's leg as Luke just pets the nightfurry.

Right through my fingers I'm losing the light!

The scene changes with the eye of the Portal door. The eye opens and ignites on fire. Luz jumps in front of it, with her cap on her, as she pulls out some glyphs in her pocket. She slams them together creating multiple light orbs around her.

Why can't I ever do anything right!?

Eda appears in front of her holding Owlbert in her hand with her new outfit. She spins her staff with a smirk on her face and was about to cast a spell but King jumps out from her hair, raising his hands up with a big smile on her face. Eda had a look of annoyance from King interrupting her.