Christmas and new year

Começar do início

The response was almost instant

Leah - You replied I didn't think you would. How are you doing? Xx
Me - I'm doing ok how are you?
Leah - Better now I'm talking to you. I miss you baby xx
Me - I miss you Leah
Leah - I know I put you through so much and I'm really sorry about that but I was wondering if you would meet up so we can talk xx
Me - Can I think about it?
Leah - Of course baby just let me know please xx
Me - I will Leah I'm going to go to sleep now I'm very tired off today
Leah - ok sleep well xx
Me - thank you
Leah - Oh and Chris? Xx
Me - Yeah?
Leah - I love you. I love you with everything that I am xx
Me - I love you too

I must of fell asleep pretty quick because I woke up to my mum shouting "Kieth it's not happening I'm not letting her do it" "no matter what Diane remember" "it almost killed her Jesus" "Diane she is 23 and she can make her own decisions we just have to be there for her" "no she is my daughter I'm not allowing it." I go into the hallway "what's going on out here?" "It's nothing kid don't worry about it go back to sleep" "mum?" "How could you Chris? After everything she put you through?" My mum holds my phone in my direction with the messages on between me and Leah "mum.." "it's not happening Chris I'm not loosing you" my mum starts crying and I put my head down "sorry I disappointed you" "you haven't disappointed us Chris has she Diane" "I have though I made you cry mum" I go back into the room and lie on the bed curling up in a ball when I feel arms wrap around me. "I'm sorry baby girl I'm not going to lie I'm scared of loosing you, I don't want her to hurt you again" "I said I would think about it I was going to talk to you in the morning I promise I was" "I believe you Chris I really do." Kieth comes in the room "everything alright in here?" "Yeah we're good" "good" he runs and jumps on the bed "cuddles with my 2 favourite girls."

3 days later I decide to take mum, Kieth, Kat, Freya, Jeremy and Gloria for a meal at my favourite Italians as soon as I walk in the door "Bella Chris" the little old Italian woman comes towards me and cups my face "hi Nona" "Bella Leah?" "Oh erm I brought my family" I introduce everyone "si si very good me Nona I take you to special table" "Nona we will sit out here" "no no special table for special girl" she takes us through to her family area "I make Bella's favourite" "thank you Nona you know your always my favourite" "that because I best Nona" "that you are" she takes everyone else's order "what a lovely woman" "yeah I came here in my uniform once before leaving to go to Glasgow and she treat me so well for being armed forces so Nona keeps bringing me back here, and everything is home made when the tomatoes are ripe and perfect she makes a year worth of sauce base by hand and the process is amazing to watch" "I seen documentaries about traditional Italian cooking and it is very fascinating" "for once Freya I have to agree with you." Nona brings out some home made bread with a variety of dips "Bella Chris not like this one but it very special" "what is it?" "It's an olive paste that Nona makes when she makes her olive oil" "no waste here" "no waste in Nona's restaurant but I think I will stick with the beetroot garlic potato dip." Once we finish eating I go to pay but Nona tries to stop me "no Nona I'm paying" "Bella Chris is famiglia and famiglia no pay" "your restaurant will never stay open so please take this so I can keep coming back here." I finally manage to pay but have to take some pastries with us. We start walking back to the car "what a lovely woman and what a lovely restaurant" "CHRIS!" I turn around and Leah is running towards us then I see it "NO!" I run and push Leah out of the way.

~Leah's POV~
I see Chris leave the Italian restaurant she used to take me to. I still come here Nona is lovely. I run after Chris "CHRIS!" She turns around "NO!"  She runs and pushes me out of the way and I see her rolling over the car "CHRIS!" I rush over "Chris, baby open your eyes please" "Leah let me in please" Jeremy starts looking over Chris "she's going to be alright isn't she?" "Well know more when we get her to hospital" my mum and dad have joined me "the ambulance is on its way" "this is my fault I shouldn't have ran after her." Diane doesn't say anything but I know she is blaming me and she should. The ambulance arrives and the driver is arrested for dangerous driving and driving whilst under the influence. Me mum and dad follow to the hospital when we get there Chris is awake but currently having tests done. "Leah" "yeah Diane?" "If Chris does decide to give you another chance don't ever hurt her the way you did I can't loose my daughter Leah not again it almost killed me when she left then watching her self destruct we can't go through that again" "I won't Diane I do love her you know I should of believed her from the start."