Chapter - 56

Mulai dari awal

Raven knelt with one leg bent before Vaishu and she was astonished to see Raven obeying orders from Reyansh.

Reyansh: Vaishu now don't be scared. Watch me and Raven going on a ride now. Once I m back I will take you with me.

Reyansh pulled the reins and they all saw Reyansh riding on Raven around the fountain. when he returned to the porch he showed his hands to Vaishu. His smile was all needed and she slowly placed her trembling palms in his. He pulled her to sit before him one sided and started riding again. This time he rode to garden for few rounds.

Reyansh: Open your eyes and enjoy Avi. I m holding and will never leave you. 

Vaishu opened her eyes and saw they were riding away from home. She was holding his shirt in a tight grip and watched the places of serene beauty. He stopped Raven to stand still and pointed his finger to a direction. Vaishu saw it was a beautiful waterfall at a long distance.

Vaishu: This is so beautiful Ansh.

Reyansh: We have completed a tour of half of our estate and by returning we will complete the rest of it going through the other way.

Vaishu: Can we go to that waterfall ? How long will it take ?

Reyansh: There will be lot of tourist Avi. Our presence there will gain public attention that is why I brought you here to have a look atleast from distance. But don't worry one day I will arrange to take you to falls, only you and me.

Vaishu smiled at him and kissed her cheeks. He took her hand in his hand stroke the sides of Raven and though Vaishu was scared she relaxed when she saw Raven shaking its head in an appreciating way. Later they rode back to home completing the tour of the complete estate.

Mithun welcomed them with a smile and showed a message to Reyansh.

Vaishu: What is it ?

Reyansh: We will start the construction of the school this weekend with a pooja. Also we are building 5 more schools across our state to provide education with lowest fee structure. 

Vaishu: why can't we give free education ?

Reyansh: We don't want any rift with the government by doing it free of cost. Also we cannot provide free education only to limited people. May be we will slowly start building schools all over the state through our trust and then start reducing the fee little by little.

Kajal: Once we return to Chennai I will return to Trichy from the airport. I need to meet mom an dad at Delhi its been long time I have been staying with you all. My mom is teasing me to stay with her atleast until we get married.

Vaishu: You will leave ? but I will miss you Kajal.

Kajal: Stop your drama. Why will you miss me when there is someone 24x7 around you and moreover now you are married and there won't be any less in romance too.

Vaishu nudged Kajal and they entered inside. Asha was with Ishaan and Ishika who were trying to sit on their own but were losing balance a little so she was placing pillows to support them.

Reyansh: Look our prince and princess has started to sit on their own now. Another milestone reached. Its a good decision we decided to build a school now. They growing up fast. It was like yesterday I got them in my arms in the hospital but today they are sitting on their own.

Ishaan and Ishika were looking at each other and clapped their hands, they laughed when they could touch each other face. Asha left to get soup for them and Vaishu left to their room and returned with comb.

She made Ishika sit to her lap and made two cute pig tails and put a hairband with a tweety bird bow on it.

Reyansh: Oh my god. Who is this princess here before me ?