Chapter - 78

Recap: Vaishu and Reyansh have a conversation on their chocolate date. Vaishu decide to meet Lavanya after the election results are out.

***************

Vaishu was ready in a cotton salwar and her hair was tied in a ponytail. She saw Reyansh looking at her through the mirror.

Vaishu: Will it be ok if I go out with Kajal for sometime ? 

Reyansh: you don't need my permission for anything you wish to do Avi. 

Vaishu: hmm. Just a girls day out. I will be back in the evening.

Reyansh: I will inform Mithun to arrange guards for you both.

Vaishu: He has done that and Mithun bro is heading to office today. He will be back by afternoon before us.

Reyansh nodded his head and she reached the living. Mithun and Kajal were ready waiting for Vaishu.

Kajal: Did you say what I said ?

Vaishu hummed and they walked out. They stopped any guards from following them and got in the Innova to avoid any public attention. Covering their face with mask and coolers they arrived at the place where Lavanya was prisoned. Mithun had made prior arrangements to make their meet a secret one.

One of the officer who was waiting for their arrival lead them to the cell where Lavanya was prisoned but Vaishu stopped Mithun and Kajal. She informed them stay out waiting for her and she alone followed the officer.

They stopped before the cell and Vaishu saw Lavanya was seated on the floor with her head thrown back on the wall and her eyes were shut as if she was in deep slumber due to exhaustion. The officer banged his hand on the gate of the cell startling Lavanya who was wide awake now. She had a shock expression on seeing Vaishu looking at her. Giving a gentle nod to Vaishu the officer walked away giving privacy.

Vaishu: what a sight to see ? Empty vessels made too much noise and now look Isn't this the best sight to calm my nerves ?

Lavanya: How dare you come here to meet me ?

Vaishu: Actually I never had plans of meeting someone like you in my life but you forced me to see this day. Anyhow lets come to point. How are you feeling ? Are they taking good care of you ? You can always aske for anything and I will grant you immediately. Oh by the way did you get to know the results of the election and if not you should have guessed it with my visit to you now.

Lavanya: What is with you boasting about some one's victory when in reality your life is failure ? If you had come here to mock me then you did a mistake. Do you know that Jagan is not the only man you had slept with. You have this facade that Jagan is the father of your babies but in reality no he is not. If you want I can help you find the father of your bastard babies. Reyansh has just given his name to your babies and when he comes to know the truth then you will be on the road. And the most important thing don't ever forget that you are not the first or the only woman with whom Reyansh had slept with. He is such an alpha male and his thirst doesn't get satisfied easily so how are you going with it ? He will throw you out of his life when he finds someone better to satisfy him.

Vaishu threw her head laughing and didn't stop until Lavanya felt irritated and started screaming at her to stop laughing. Vaishu shrugged and raised her hands in surrender.

Vaishu: You really live in a world of illusion don't you ? Even after me and Reyansh had got you in this place you got audacity to mock me ? what did you say that I had slept with more than one man ? You and that shameless animal are really match for each other. Let me tell you a secret.

Vaishu leaned closer looking with a mischief and spoke in a whisper for only Lavanya to hear.

Vaishu: Reyansh is the only man who got to touch me and Ishu babies are Reyansh's blood and I know that you too know this. My alpha male knocked me out at our first time. Though it is love the reason we got married but to make it simple for you to understand I can say that I m the only one who had satisfied his hunger so he married me. I may not be the first woman whom he slept with but I will the last woman in his life.