Chapter - 87

Wish you all a happy Valentine's day❤️. On the occasion of this special day I have published two one shots " A cute Proposal " and " A Late Journey ". Please give a read and give your comments on this little attempt. Thank You 🙏

Recap: Jagan, his family and Lavanya are locked in a cabin in a yacht. Reyansh and Vaishu share a romantic time.

******************

Jagan with his family and Lavanya were locked in the room for more than 12 hours and they were not given even water to quench their thirst. Upon that they were frustrated and annoyed beyond limit as Sakshi kept screaming and kicking them with her tied legs. Lavanya stuffed a cloth in Sakshi's mouth when they couldn't bear her annoying words and screams which made their head ready to burst in pain.

Lavanya for the umpteenth time banged on the door but nothing happened in response. Leela and Sugumaran were asleep slumped on the floor while Jagan kept thinking of the possible outcomes of being locked in the middle of the sea and the person behind this.

Giving up on the exhaustion without food and water everyone fell asleep until the door opened in the middle of the night. Hearing the sound of the door open everyone woke up and saw couple of men at the threshold. Jagan was the first to get on his feet and held the collars of the first men who stood before him.

Jagan: Who are you all and why have you kept us locked here in the middle of the sea ? Tell me who got us locked here ?

Man: I m taking you all to meet our boss. Now come out.

When they were out of the cabin and reached the top of the yacht they saw a cruise that was before them. They couldn't even complete counting the number of decks in the cruise and they were pushed to climb the stairs that lead to the ship.

Leela: This looks like the titanic ship from the movie. Woww, look at the colors of the lights from every decks. God, I never in my life thought that one day I will step into a ship like this.

Lavanya: Wish you would say this after meeting the man who got us here.

Sugumaran: And who could that be ?

Lavanya shook her head refusing to giving any information although her mind screamed the person's name passing fear through her veins. Jagan and Lavanya were taken away and locked in two separate rooms. Leela, Sugumaran and Sakshi were pushed into a room which looked like a dungeon.

Leela: Hey, why did you bring us here ? Let us go from here. 

None of the men spoke in reply but one of them opened a cupboard and pulled some ropes. Leela got terrified and hid behind her husband but that did not last long as they were all pulled away from each other and they were hung upside down from the ceiling. Their hands were also tied to their back.

Sakshi, Leela and Sugumaran kept screaming for help and got a slap in return.

Man: You will be rewarded with a slap for every scream that comes out of your mouth. Now either be quiet until boss arrive here or we have been given orders to tame you all.

Leela: No no, you have mistaken us with someone else. We are poor people they took us from the road. We won't make any noise. Please let us go from here. I beg you we are innocent people.

The man laughed and Leela was flogged for talking and then slapped for the scream she made for being flogged. Leela shut her mouth and her body trembled to the hits.

Lavanya was on her knees with a gun pointed to her head. She was gritting her teeth as she watched Reyansh who was seated opposite to her in a throne with Vaishu on his lap and his one arms around her waist and the other feeding her grapes from the bowl placed on the teapoy beside his throne.