Chapter - 76

Recap: Vaishu and Mithun execute all their plan for the elections. Later Vaishu release a video about the blackmailing of the opposition party with Lavanya.

*****************

Reyansh woke up and saw Vaishu asleep with Ishu babies snuggled on her side. His lips curved looking at them. He quickly got ready and reached the kitchen waving his hands for everyone to leave. He quickly made breakfast for Vaishu and Ishu babies with a constant smile on his lips. Pouring the hot coffee in the tea pot he made bottles for Ishu babies and returned room carrying the tray in his hand. 

Vaishu was awake and sitting leaning on the headboard. Ishu babies were sitting playing with their toys. They greeted each other and Reyansh passed the bottles to Ishu babies and informed Vaishu to fresh up.

He started playing with them until Vaishu came ready for the day dressed in another favourite saree of Reyansh. He poured the coffee in a cup and passed it to her which Vaishu too with a smile. 

Reyansh: I made breakfast today for you and muffins. I spoke to doctor and he suggested only purees and liquid foods for three days because they are teething now. He also said gum massage will be helpful

Vaishu: hmmm. How do you feel Ansh ?

Reyansh: Good with you all around me as a rock support. 

Ishaan: Appa...

Reyansh saw Ishaan crawling to him and Ishaan stood holding Reyansh's finger.

Reyansh: Ishaan, come on son try to take a step. Appa will hold you and we will go for a walk now. Just few steps.

Reyansh bent and caught Ishaan under his armpit and Ishaan was walking slowly but in real it was Reyansh who was making him walk. Reyansh chuckled when Ishaan curled his legs after a few steps. He was smiling looking at his father who was nuzzling his nose Ishaan's stomach.

When they returned to the couch Ishika was in Vaishu's arms still playing with the bottle lazily.

Vaishu: She is playing with the bottle and milk is long forgotten. Lets go give them breakfast.

Reyansh carried Ishaan and they reached the dining where Mithun was waiting for them scrolling through the mobile. 

Reyansh: Shall we watch news ? Just to know the election post poll survey.

Mithun: We don't want you to get stressed for anything Rey so it is better you stay out of everything for some days.

Reyansh looked at Vaishu in the hope she will agree but she shook her head gesturing the maids to serve the breakfast. Reyansh gave up and didn't push further again understanding her reasons.

Once Reyansh left the dining with Ishu babies Vaishu looked at Mithun who was grinning and started to dance making Vaishu laugh out loud.

Vaishu: Will you tell me the reason for your dance first ?

Mithun: Lavanya and that opposition chief were arrested early this morning. I gave the address of her location in Goa which helped them a lot. People have started burning his effigies and the post poll survey has confirmed that our efforts had worked out. 

Vaishu: I should meet Lavanya after the election results. Plan for it.

Mithun: Kajal is flying back today and she wants to treat you for everything you did to help her father though we had selfish reasons in it. She is 100% sure of winning this election too.

Vaishu: Lets wait until the results are out.

Mithun: Finally I got some time to relax and I m going out for some time to relax. I will meet you in the evening also I will pick up Kajal from airport. Inform chef to prepare food for a dinner party tonight in the lawn.